Kawaii-Chan x Gene

~KC's P.O.V~
Kawaii-Chan's wants a boyfriend, someone to be with her forever. Like, Aphmau and Aaron. Kawaii-Chan feels so hopeless. All of a sudden, her left ear twitches and she turns towards the window. Hmm, what was that? She runs to the front window, spotting Gene-Kun taking the trash to his garbage truck. KC has always had a thing for Gene-Kun since high school. She starts feeling knots in her stomach and begins feeling dizzy, just looking at him. She feels love sick...

~Genes P.O.V~
Monday, how much I hate Monday's!  Ugh, I feel so tired. Gene looks up, towards KC's house. Then towards the front window, and sees Kawaii-chan looking at him creepily. Once they made eye contact, he saw KC flinch, as if she was woken up from a bad dream. I decided to go up to her door and check if she was alright. Once the door finally opened, I was thrown roughly into the sofa.

~KC's P.O.V~
This is finally Kawaii-Chan's chance to make Gene-Kun her one and only. KC ripped all of Genes clothes off, from excitement. Before, Gene-Kun had time to react or say even say a word. KC was already kissing Gene, before long he melted into the kiss. She licked the bottom of his lip for entrance, but Gene-Kun playfully denied. With that, Kawaii-Chan started to smoothly go down from his mouth, to his neck. Roughly kissing his neck in search of a sweet spot, leaving bruises and hickeys behind. Once she found a spot, under his right ear, he moaned. She abused the spots power, making him moan so much the whole street could probably hear us. I didn't care. After awhile, Kawaii-Chan swiftly stuck her tongue inside Genes mouth, exploring every inch of it, while he was too busy groaning. Afterwards, she was going towards the prize, before...

~Genes P.O.V~
I grabbed her hand before she finished the race. "No, my turn to pleasure you."    I pulled down her panties, and lifted up her skirt to get a good view of, my meal.  I plunged downwards, filling up my whole mouth with her pussy. She moans. "Already? I'm just getting started, also I like it rough, just so you know." I said in a muffled voice. I started doing a circular motion around the clit. She was moaning like crazy. After a few minutes she came, I licked the bitterly-sweet liquid. I positioned my member in front of her. "Are you ready? If it hurts too much, just tell me."

~KC's P.O.V~
"Mhm." I replied in a scared tone. He put his member inside me, slowly pulling it back out again and roughly putting in back in. The pain was overwhelming, I screamed and moaned loudly, but after awhile it was pure pleasure. He was picking up the pace, going faster, harder, and rougher. He placed his hands on my breasts, squeezing them. I moaned louder in response. Gene-Kun started to kiss me to quiet me down. Kawaii-Chan never wants him to stop. Gene rolled us around, now I'm riding him. Bouncing up and down.

~Genes P.O.V~
No, it's still my turn. I placed my hands on her hips to stop, she had a confused face. After she completely stopped, I started moving my hips between her vagina and the sofa, making my member go to a superhuman speed. She started moaning loudly, I always knew she was a cutie. She came, but I keptAfter a couple minutes...

~KC's P.O.V~
Kawaii-Chan's pussy felt as if it were on fire, but at the same time it felt so good. To cool off the blazing pussy KC started rubbing it quickly, it really helped and boosted the pleasure. Gene was slowing his pace, followed by a twitch in his member. KC knew what was about to happen...

~Genes P.O.V~
Ahh, why does my member feel numb? Oh, no, I'm going to cum. I don't know if she wants it. AHH, too late to ask!! I need to take it out!

~KC's P.O.V~
Kawaii-Chan pulls Gene-Kun in. Gene moans and groans loudly. I feel the hot, steaming cum shoot out from his member. It was the most pleasure Kawaii-Chan has had all morning. Gene pulls out his member and I lick the cum spilling out of my red vagina. "KC, why did yo- Mmm..Ahh" I licked the tip of his members cap, getting all the hot cum I can get. Afterwards, I try to fit his whole member in my mouth, but I failed. Then, Gene pushed my head deeper and moaned. After a few minutes another twitch followed by a load came. It was delicious. Gene stood up and put his clothes on, Kawaii-Chan was tired too. "Hey, KC. That was awesome. We are totally going to do that again! Also, are you on birth control?" "Yes Gene-Kun, don't worry. Come by anytime!!!" Gene sighed and left. Kawaii-Chan can't wait.

WOW GUYS!! I think I did pretty good, for my first time. I guess, I have the dirtiest mind? (841 words not counting the ones not in the story)