Lucinda x Zane

~Zane's P.O.V~
I stare down at the invitation, puzzled, no one, usually, invites me to party's. I'll go to see what it's like to have a taste of the "Party Life."

-Time Skip-

All I saw was a blur of colors, I decided to sit at the mini-bar outside, so I could look like I've done this a million times before. After a couple of shots, I needed to use the restroom. Strolling to the bathroom, I threw the door open, without thinking first. What I saw made me blush like a tomato and make my nose bleed like a stream. I was in a drunk state and blurted out, "Oh, Lucinda. Your such a naughty, naughty girl!" With a smirk. She was wearing the kinkiest outfit I've ever seen.

~Lucinda's P.O.V~
I was waiting for some guy, or someone to walk in, because I was horny enough to come to this party with this outfit and wanted to see peoples reactions, but Zane!? I've never seen him like this before, he must be drunk. I think I'm starting to like drunk Zane more. I pinned him to the wall and kissed him, so he knows that we are going to start some action. That turned him on, I could feel a huge bulge form in his pants asking to thrust me so hard so I couldn't walk for days. That's just what I wanted. I ripped his shirt off with excitement, even if he eats way too much cupcakes, Zane has some abs. I slobbered my way down to his abs and made his abs into a pool of saliva. His moaning turned me on. I slipped my panties off ready for him to do the next step.

~Zane's P.O.V~
I picked her up, so her pussy was all I could see. She was so wet, I licked my lips and started to do a circular motion with my tongue on her clit. Her moans drove me crazy. "Ngh, Zane faster! Ah, d-don't stop!" She came, she was delicious, sweeter then honey and sugar. "You are so sweet Luci" I smirked. I pulled down my pants to reveal my 10 inch penis.  I saw Lucinda staring with drool in her mouth. I knew we can't do this in the restroom. I picked up Luci again, and ran upstairs, to one of the bedrooms, so fast that no one had the chance to have a glance at us. I made sure the door was locked. I turned around to see Lucinda fingering herself on the bed, asking me to fuck her hard. "Mmmnn. Zane, please fuck me, fuck me hard." I wanted to play hard to get. "Beg!" "OH ZANE FUCK ME, FUCK ME SO HARD I WILL GO UNCONSCIOUS!" "Good job, my little witch" I whispered in her ear. I went on top of her teasing her with my dick by pretending to miss her entrance every time. But, I didn't wait to go slow. I put my dick in her entrance and smacked her ass hard. From the tip of my dick to my balls I fucked her so hard. She was a moaning mess, it was Beautiful.

~Lucinda's P.O.V~
The pleasure was amazing. I felt something plastic on the tip on my pinkie. I pulled it out, from under a pillow. A buzzer, perfect, I smirk. I put it on maximum setting and put it on my clit. "Ngh." It felt like heaven threw up on my clit. I felt a twitch in my vagina, oh no. Zane moaned loadly, "Ahh, I'm going to cum!" I felt a hot, sizzling feeling shoot deep into my vagina. Zane took out his cock, so much cum was spilling out. I took my fingers and scooped up the cum and tasted it. Bitter, just like the cums owner! I was very angry. "ZANE, WHY DID YOU CUM IN ME??!!" "L-Luci.. I-I couldn't control it, it felt too good." "I DON'T WANT A CHILD I DON'T HAVE BIRTH-CONTROL!!" I saw Zane's face turn white. Before you could even blink, he took his clothes and left. Jerk. But, maybe this kid will be better then him. I thought with a smile, while looking at my belly.

OKAY PEOPLES!!
That wasn't so bad, I think I'm getting better?? (I don't know) (709 words not counting the ones not in the story)