15

Namjoon's POV

I couldn't resist Yana. Although she was drunk and had no idea what she was doing i still couldn't refuse.

"You probably should" I say smirking.

Her giggles filled the room as the got up and kneed in front of me. She didn't hesitate to unbutton my jeans and pull them off fast. Her fingers tangles with my underwear before yanking them off revealing my erect member.

"Mhm mineeee" Yana yelled out loud. I could feel my cheeks heat up and turn a pink colour with that hint of deep red. I'm not sure why though.

She licked her lips which turned me on so much more. She took her time teasing me by tracing her tongue on my tip in circles. I hissed in pleasure as my fingers travelled to her soft blonde hair slightly pulling on it.

"Baby, stop teasing~" I wince. She took her tongue off and looked up at me with an evil look. Her lips formed an evil smirk.

"Aww does my Joonie not like being teased?" She said so innocently. Although she was drunk she knew what she was gonna do to me. It made me wanna send her to heaven with my tongue.

"No" I shook my head. She didn't question me or anything but instead took the top of my dick into her mouth. I immediately threw my head in pleasure and a loud moan escaped my mouth.

She suddenly took in me whole and sucked hard. I pushed it in until she gagged. I smirked and took a bit out. She worked her mouth until i could feel a sharp knot forming in my stomach meaning I'm close.

"BABEE IM CLOSEEE" I screamed and she speeded up a bit. I could feel myself cum into her mouth. She took me out and grinned.

"Daddy did i do a good job?" She asked leaving me a little shocked. She never calls me daddy but i liked it.

"Yes princess, do you want your reward now?" I say planning her reward in my head.

She nods her head so sweetly melting my heart a little. I grabbed her by the waist and slammed her on the couch and got on top of her. I took her shorts off along with her panties exposing her wetness.

"I'm skipping foreplay" I smirk.

I put my hands on her knees and slip her legs open for me. I lined my dick in front of her entrance and without no warning i entered her. She moaned in pleasure as i slowly thrusted into her. I gradually speeded up causing her to arch her back and bring her hips closer.

My hands were on her waist and her fingers were playing and pulling on my hair. I could feel the pleasure through my whole body and it felt great.

I tired making eye contact with her but her eyes kept wandering around. When we made eye contact it was only for a couple of seconds. Her ocean eyes were clouded and not sparkling because of the alcohol, they weren't as bright anymore. It made me kinda sad thinking she could show affection when she was drunk or we were having sex. Same applies to me though.

"JOOOOOOOOOOONNNNIIIIIEEEEEEEE IMMMMM CLOOOSEEEEEEE" She screamed at the top of her lungs. This is the only time i enjoyed her screams. I speeded up and went faster and harder until i could feel like i couldn't hold it in anymore.

I pulled out and cummed on her stomach. I smiled and looked down at her leaking womanhood. I scooped some up with my fingers and licked them off just to please her more.

-------------------------
bad ending opps sorry
-💦