54

Namjoon's POV

It's been some time since they kicked me out the room where Yana was in. They told me I couldn't even stay in there by her side which I found so stupid.

What if she gives birth now? They would let me be there wouldn't they? But it's too early for her give birth.

Pure anxiety ran through my body as i nervously sat in my chair outside the room fiddling with my fingers. There was nothing else for me to do except overthink about everything that could happen.

The door opened and a doctor walked out. I drew my attention to him and stood up as fast as I could almost tripping over.

"Doctor, hows Yana? Is she ok? Can I see her? Is the baby ok?" I ask all at once and he gave me a overwhelmed look.

"You may go see her" he said before walking away and not answering any other questions I asked. I rushed into the door and almost dropped at the sight of her. She looked very pale and all sort of shit was attached to her.

I ran to her side and grabbed her hand for comfort. She wasn't awake at the moment. My head dropped and my eyes began tearing up.

I noticed her stomach went flatter which scared me a lot. The nurses were all over her making sure that everything was ok.

"Is she going to be okay?" I asked one of the nurses and she gave me a kind smile.

"She should be okay" she reassured me but I could tell by her voice she wasn't sure.

"What about the baby?" I asked and her smile dropped. My face also became expressionless and she fiddled with the clipboard in her hand.

"Uh I'm not sure" she said and my eyes watered again. I can't loose my babygirl. My heart began pounding faster then ever and I felt faint.

The nurse gave me a weak smile before leaving with the others leaving me and Yana all alone. I wrapped my arms around her still body and hugged her as tight as I could hoping she would wake up.

A few good moment pass and I place my head near her smaller stomach and planted small kisses and whispered softly to the baby.

"Be strong for daddy" I mutter to the baby like she would understand me. I felt something touch my head and looked up to see Yana with a blank expression on her tired looking face touching my hair.

"Baby" I say leaving her stomach that was covered in my tears and hugged her again.

"You'll be okay, Nari will be okay" I mumble into her ear and kissed the side of her head then looked into her dull eyes.

Before she could say anything back, someone cleared their throat and both of us looked up at the same doctor who told us the gender.

"Uh, I have some bad news to tell you and I guess some good news?" She said with an unsure tone with a hint of sadness.

My soul left my body by this point and I was too scared to hear any of the news. Yana looked as upset and confused as I was.

"The good news is that Yana is going to be ok" she said a small sigh of relief escaped my lips. The doctors expressions turned darker and sadder as I opened my mouth to speak.

"What about the baby?" I say with an accidental groan. Her lips formed a thin line before giving us an apologetic look.

"I'm so sorry to say but... she had a miscarriage"

———————————
awh im sad that they lost the baby :(
also this book don't have many parts left
-💦