Chapter 1

Commander: I know you don't like this and neither do I Clarke but it's the only way. You are the Princess of Trikru and you will marry Bellamy Blake.
Clarke: Heda. Please not Bellamy any one but Bellamy.
Bellamy: What is so wrong with me Princess?
He says as he walked through the doors
Clarke: Well for starters you are a
Commander: That's enough Clarke. The wedding will be in a weeks time. And by this time in 2 months we shall have defeated our enemy and you can do what ever the hell you please Clarke. But this is how we stop a war.
Bellamy: She is right you know. This is only way we can stop them. We have to join forces to stop them so they don't wipe us out.
Clarke: Well they will be doing us all a favour if they wiped you out.
Commander: You are a Princess. Start acting like one.
Clarke stormed off in a hurry to go and meet Lexa.
Bellamy: We both know that this alliance won't last if she finds the truth.
Commander: If she does were all dead. She can never learn the truth
They agreed at the same time.

Lexa: wait so your father is making you marry Bellamy Blake. I mean come on Clarke he is good looking if I don't say myself. But you know I only have my eyes set on Costia.
Clarke: yeah he is okay but after what he has done to me to us. He should be dead but my father wants peace. Maybe I should just give them a chance? Maybe.
Lexa: That's the spirit. Clarke Blake. Has a nice ring to it don't you think.
Clarke: your hilarious. But if you really think that I am taking his last name your out of your mind. I will be known as Princess Clarke kom Trikru. Not Clarke Blake kom Skaikru.
Lexa: shhh. Here comes that Finn kid who is totally obsessed with you.
Finn: Lexa. Hey Clarke. How are you?
Lexa: Finn. Just do us all a favour and leave.
Clarke: *whispering to Lexa* I may have just found a way to get out of this marriage. * To Finn* you wouldn't mind doing something for me would you now.
Finn: Anything for you Princess.
Clarke: okay first of all stop calling me princess. And second
Lexa: Clarke think about what your asking
Octavia came walking past
Finn: isn't she Skaikru. Sound the alarm. Where under attack
Clarke: keep your voice down. Where not under attack. Skaikru and Trikru have an alliance now. Or we will in about a weeks time when I marry Bellamy.
Octavia: Wait so that is actually happening. Didn't think it would actually work. I actually suggested that we have an alliance. But was Bellamy's fathers idea for someone to marry you.
Lexa: Wait aren't you Bellamy's sister
Octavia: yeah different dads
Clarke: explains a lot. I actually don't mind you Octavia. Not only because of Lincoln.
Octavia: You know about me and Lincoln. How?
Lexa: forgetting he is basically family to us. We have been through hell and back. Metaphorically speaking. But still family gotta stick together am I right
Clarke: well at least I can actually get away from here until the wedding. Dad is sending me off. Every time there is a wedding the bride and groom get sent off to some resort place. No clue where but I still get out of Polis.

Well I hope you guys like this first chapter.

Thx ❤️❤️❤️