•~•Chapter 1•~•

"Annie! Get up you don't want to be late on your last day!" screamed mom from downstairs

I checked my alarm clock it was 8:15 I

only had half an hour to get changed! Finally the last day of school was here, no more boring maths or English just the whole summer to spend with my four Bestfriends; Dixon, Silver, Aaron and Naomi.

"Annie don't make me ask again!"

I got dressed and ended up wearing my coral blue top and white denim shorts with my long blonde hair down.

Mom had already made me breakfast. I heard a horn honk outside it must have been Naomi, I grabbed my bag and rushed out the door.

"You took your time!" Naomi screeched in her Beverly Hills accent she'd lived there most her life then moved here (Miami)

"Sorry I slept in,"

"Yeh yeh, I figured you haven't put any concealer on to hide those bags under your eyes."

Thats Naomi for you, you love her or hate her. We've know each other a long time so I've grown to love her. We drove to Silvers house and picked her up.

"Guys it's the last day so I'm finally going to ask Teddy if he wants to go surfing in the summer with me" Silver said with excitement.

We drove to school singing 5 Seconds Of Summer and dancing the whole way. We arrived at South Miami High Naomi pulled into her parking space and we went to meet up with Dixon and Aaron.

"Hey Dixon where's Aaron?" I asked

"He was talking to Emily the last..

"EMILY!!! EMILY SHRAZI!! THE EMILY THAT RUINED MY LIFE!!" Naomi interrupted.

"Yeeeaaaahhhh" Dixon said

Me and Silver stood back and watched as Naomi marched up to them and grabbed Aaron then dragged him back.

"Woah Naomi what was that all about? I was just talking!"

"TALKING! TALKING! TALKING!! WE DO NOT SOCIALISE WITH THAT WITCH!!SHE RUINED MY LIFE SHE STOLE CHRIS OFF ME AND MADE ADRIANNA HATE ME SO DONT START THAT SHI..."

"Naomi calm down!" Sliver screeched

"Sorry"

"It's fine I was only asking her for my maths text book back."

"Ooh right"

The bell rang we left each other and went off to class. This day could not get worse right?? This summer should be better than today? Hopefully!

School was now and officially over!

After school me and Naomi decided to go shopping for some shorts and new tops while Silver asked Teddy if he wanted to go surfing.

About a hour later Silver text Naomi saying

'He said yes! Teddy said yes!'

Naomi replied with a simple :).

I don't think Silver was very happy tho because she never text Naomi back and we were I the mall for about 4 hours.

After we'd shopped till we couldn't shop anymore we went to Nandos. Mine and Naomi's favourite restaurant.

As we walked in we saw Aaron with two other girls one was Emily and the other.. I couldn't really see her face until she turned around.

It was Ivy...