|Chapter 46| Stop The Sand Village!

//Naruto's POV//

The others were still jumping, but the good thing was it wasn't that far left. Or atleast I think. thought Naru. "I sense that they aren't moving, but they are a lot more ahead of us." said the dog as Naru thought. If they have stopped then they must have caught up to them. Come on! "Did I just smell what I think I smelled?" said the dog then stopped. "Huh? What is it? What's wrong?" said Naruto looking at him.

"What is it? You smell something kind of trouble?" asked Sakura. "Strange. I never noticed it before..." he said and they stared at him when: "Sakura. Did you knew you use the same schampoo as I do?" he said and she stared at him with lifeless eyes. "Minty rainforest mist, right? With extra body? But I wonder why my fur looks so much glossier than yours." he said and Naru sighed then shouted:

"Are you kidding me? This is not the time to discuss hair products?!". "Sorry just making an observation." he said and Sakura repeated this:
"I smell like a dog, I smell like a dog..." and Naru looked at her then she left. "Look what you've done! Sakura wait!" said Naru then went after her. "Where are you going? You won't get far without me!" said Pakkun then went after them.

"This is far as you guys will go." said Sasuke and Yuki patted her wolf's head while she chuckled. "So what are you two going to do, huh?" said Kankuro and Temari jumped. "Go Kankuro. Get Gaara away from here." she said then she threw three kunai's at Sasu and he went to the left side as they hit the tree. "I'll take care of those two." she said making Yuki to roll her eyes. "Don't be a fool Temari. You can't handle those two by yourself." said Kankuro.

"Don't argue. Our mission is to make sure Gaara is safe. He is our first and only priority. Don't worry about me. This is what I have been waiting for." she said and Sasu stared at her. "Now get going Kankuro." she said and he nodded then tried to leave, but Sasu threw kunai's. "No you don't!" he said as Yuki grinned. "I'll go after him." said Yuki then vanished and jumped after Kankuro

Sasu nodded then Temari attacked him with her huge fan. "Take this!" she said, which made him to lose his balance, but he grabbed ahold of a branch then swing and vanished then arrived at another one. Should I use the chidori to take her out quickly? Hell. Why not? then Sasu tighten his fist. After that they both vanished and he threw ninja stars which she blew away with her fan then grinned.

"Wind size jutsu!" she said //Not really sure if she said that-!// and he jumped when it slice the tree branch he stood on before, then dodged the other winds that tried coming at him while she shot more winds and he continued to throw kunai's. "Is that the best you can do?! Sandstorm jutsu!" she said and he hide behind a tree, while the sand was blowing a lot. I got to do something with that damn fan of hers. Oh well can't be helped.

Then he showed himself and did handsigns.
"Fire style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu." then blew an amount of fire phoenixex at her and she jumped down to the ground, which made the fire surround her and she looked around not knowing what to do. Then Sasu did more handsigns. Now to finish her off. "Fire style: Fire Ball Jutsu!" he said then blew out a fire ball that striked perfectly at her.

"Did I get her?" he said, but she blew the fire away as Sasu jumped from it and she grinned then he slipped on the sand that was on the branch and fell. Then she threw three kunai's which succesfully scratch his stomach. //Biiish who are you? You can't kill Sasuke Uchiha?!

She smiled then became shocked of what Sasu did next. "What?! An substitution illusion?!" she said and then the firewood exploded. //Told you. You can't kill my husband honey boo! No one can.
"Oh no!" she said then fell on her back and was hurt as he showed up standing on a branch. "Gotta run. I've wasted too lot of time on you already." then he left her there.