|Chapter 54| A New Training Begins, I Will Be Strong! ^-^

•••••••••••••••••

"Alright Guy, we leaving Sasuke in your hands." said Jiraiya as Yuki smiled when he patted her head then he nodded in understanding. "Master Jiraiya find The Lady Tsunade, bring her back to us." says Guy but Naruto quickly interrupted: "Don't worry, you can count on us. We will have her back in the village in no time." as Yuki grinned, while Jiraiya chuckled then he patted his head. "Naruto. Nothing impresses me more than guts kid. Come here let me give you this. Lee got stronger with this!" said Guy as Naruto became full with excitement.

"Really? What is it!" he says then he showed him the exact same tight suit he is wearing, but in Naruto's size. Oh no. "Check it out!" he says which made Yuki and Jiraiya to sigh. "If you wear it while training, you will notice a difference immediately and then later wear it just like Lee does. They really grow on you." he told then they both smiled to eachother in a silly way.

"What do you think Yuki!" said Guy later turning to her as she sweatdropped. "Nani? No comment- Oiii Naruto. If you wear that, I swear I won't be your bestie anymore." she says with a chuckle as he pouted then he started to be clingy to her leg whining which caught her off guard.

"Please Yuki chan! Let me atleast keep it! Please 😭!" he said with his puppy eyes, which made her to sigh in the end. "Fine then! Can we leave now?" she said when he cheered out loud then he hugged her pretty tight, which made her to giggle.

"Admit it Yuki. It looks really cool, doesn't it?" he grins, which made her to laugh. "No. It's a complete big joke. Don't wear it. Ever." she says then Guy gave them a thumb up and left as they waved goodbye then continued with their mission.

Soon Naruto stops to ask about Akatsuki and what they wanted with him, which Jiraiya explained shortly to him that they want the nine tail fox power. "That will be your faith, but not to worry. After all you will have me and the red haired around." says Jiraiya in the end as Yuki glares then she nods simply. "Oh well I'll just have to hurry up and get stronger. No other choice!" as Yuki and Jiraiya looks at eachother.

"Alright! Let's find this Lady Tsunade woman you are talking about so she can fix Sasuke and we can get down to some serious training!" as Yuki gets worked up too. "Yeah!! That's the spirit shortie! Now then. Come on you slackers." which made them to grin while she smiled.

••••••••••••••••••

Then they walks again as Yuki was whistling and Naruto still had things on his mind as Jiraiya turns around looking at him. "Hm? What is it now?" and Naruto peers with his eyes. "This beautiful woman that you got us out here looking around for. Is she really that Tsunade person you mentioned?" and Jiraiya chuckles. "Hey. Not bad kid. You're pretty sharp aren't ya? What's on ya mind then?" as Yuki stares back at Naruto staring intensely at him.

"Argh! Yuki what you- Huh? Well you Said She was one of the Three legendary sannin. The same as you, right Pervy sage?" and Jiraiya nods. "That's right. What's your point already?-" he says with a bit of a suspicious look. "Um- How old is She?" and Yuki stares slowly back at Jiraiya as he smiles. "Same age as me!" which made Naruto to think. "So she is ancient?" as Yuki laughs.

"That's hard to believe-" she mumbles afterwards making Jiraiya to glare at her with widen eyes as she tried to stop her laugher. "What's that suppose to mean?!" and Yuki whistles. "Huh? I didn't say anything-" then he turns around and keeps walking as she wraps her arm around Naruto's shoulders smiling.

Then Naruto asks more questions like How Tsunade is and Jiraiya chuckles then tells that she is quite unpleasant and that she is also known as a gambler. "Great! This should be a piece of cake then if she is famous!" and Yuki agrees. "She must be really famous then around here." "Well yeah. You might even call her "Legendary" as Yuki grins. "Interesting."

"The legendary sucker." he says as Yuki stares then Jiraiya crossed his arms. "But as legendary sucker as she may be, I Doubt She is going to be all that easy to find." as Yuki and Naru looks at eachother. "Why-What makes you say that?" as Jiraiya looks up at the sky. "Well she ain't the type to grow old gracefully. She is using some kind of jutsu to let's say "mask" her appearance. She is actually 50 years old But I'm sure She looks like She is in her 20's and that's not all."

Yuki continues listening while walking behind them slightly thinking. Yeah Tsunade is really a person Who loves hiding and the adventurer type- Hm. "On top of that, according to some rumors..She changes her appearance to even look in her teens, 20s, 30s, 40s..all depends on the situation to run away from moneylenders." as Naruto shook his head.

"Oi what's up with that?" and Yuki mumbles. "Sure sounds horrible but I don't blame her-" and Jiraiya lets out a sigh of relief. "Tsunade has always liked to gamble ever since she was Young But her luck and skills just to be honest plain suck-" making Yuki to chuckle.

"So let me guess Pervy sage. She is known by that name since she's been dumped out of Her own money by everyone-" says Yuki and Jiraiya stares at her wondering How this girl could possibly know. "And also borrows money, basically running away like a wanted person-"

"Sure brings back memories- Um Yeah- Wait-How did you-" Jiraiya says quickly as Naru thinks. "I see!" not even bothering asking Yuki since he pretty much knew that Yuki is smart lol. "Well! Stop enjoying your old memories Pervy sage! So! How are we suppose to find her then?" as Yuki nods with excitement. "I'm not really sure. We'll probably have to take things slowly, but there are many ways of doing so." making them both to facepalm.

"So basically chu don't know how long it will take-What a draaaag. See Naruto, this is pretty much why I prefer to be a rock instead-" she explains as Naru pouts then whacks her head with his hand slightly. "Oiii!" she says. "No! A rock can't become a ninja and You know that Yuki chan!" as they slightly argue with eachother and Jiraiya chuckles then interrupt them. "Calm down you two, we won't waste time though because I'll be able to use my time on you two as we travel. To train and make you stronger!"

"Oiii since when you train me? I train own my own actually-" says Yuki with a small glare as Naru giggles. "We Yukiii." and She sighs. "What did I tell youuu about exposing Meee." as he pats Her. "I'm sowwy- Well then if we are going to train." as he crouch and takes out the suit.

"No- Get rid of it now Naru -_- You ain't going to be wearing that and if you even do- Oh I will go straight back to Konoha and Not talking to you E V E R again!" making Him speechless as she continues walking with a smirk and her arms crossed. "YUKIIII CHAN PLEASE DONT!!?" running after her quickly as Jiraiya chuckles then follows them smiling softly.

They sure are two interesting indivuduals.

••••••••••••••••••••

~To be continued!~

Small A/N

Hiiiii guys I'm baaaack 💜✨ And Really sorry that I have been gone sooo long, damn it's even been an entire year since last timeee. But 2020. Not the best year Ik so enjoy this Chapter and moreee will come! See ya ✨🥰