Jordan & Elle's friendship

I feel like I haven't seen Jordan in forever... It's only been 2 years but stil-. Wait I haven't even introduced myself. Hi, I'm Elle Cantwell. I live in New York City and I am sixteen years old. As I write this I am currently sat on a plane, looking out the window, watching the world go by. Well I'm really looking out the window because there is a guy sitting next to me that is literally plucking hair from his face. Gross, I know. But anyway, your probably wondering where I might be going. Well the answer is very exciting, you see I am on the way to Los Angeles, California to see my Best friend Jordan Beau. I haven't seen him in 2 years and I honestly can't even contain the joy that's bursting out of me.

Okay, so time for a little back story. So when I was about 3 years old, my family moved from Washington D.C. to New York. It was quite a change to say the least. We moved into a very large house on the outskirts of Mahopac. We had two neighbours. One of them was an old couple, that had deer and moose heads stuck all over their wall, and the other was...Well...Jordan and his family. The first time we met, we immediately got along... Although lets be honest, we were three and five years old and he had a bowl of popcorn on his lap so I don't think there was anyway we weren't going to become friends. We spent everyday together for 14 years, we even went on vacation together. I remember in 2008 my mom and dad got married, we went to Hawaii on their honeymoon and... Yep, you guessed it, Jordan came with us. So now you understand, when I say we did everything together I mean literally everything. Our moms were best friends, our dads both co-coached his little league team and he even came shopping with me every weekend. Yeah, goals right? Yeah we were goals but then when he turned seventeen he packed up and moved to LA to kick start his career. It broke me, but we talked everyday and he visited a few times. And now I am headed to California, to go to my apartment and surprise my best friend.

I am SO excited.