Jordyn & Elle.

I touchdown at LAX and head straight for baggage claim. I wait a while..... A really long while (you know how airports can be). I collected my bags and headed outside to where my pre-booked Uber was waiting for me. I hopped in and told him my address and when I arrived outside of the apartment building I took my bags from the trunk. When I turned and looked at the building I couldn't even speak, it was huge. I have yet to see the inside of my new place as I left it all up to my dads assistant. She did well... I am impressed. I check my email to see what my apartment number. Number 101. I walk up the front steps of the building and head inside. I see a young girl sitting at a desk flipping through a magazine, popping bubble gum in her mouth. I walk up to the desk and she looks at me over the top of her glasses and she doesn't say a word. I had my phone over to her. As she looks at the screen her eyes go wide and she sits up right in her chair. "Um- u- um... He- Here's your key. Floor eleven." She says I thank her and head for the elevator. When I get in I press the number 11 button on the wall and watch the doors close, as the shut I see the girl sitting staring at me with wide eyes. She's pretty, wonder what her name is...

The elevator ride was long. The music was good though. 5 Seconds of Summer, Youngblood was playing so I hum along as I watch the numbers go up. The bell dings and the doors open. I get a fright when I see that there is no corridor, just a porch and a dark blue door with a gold "101" on it. It had two fake trees on either side of it. I take my key out and unlock the door. When the door opens I feel like I just stepped into that Selena Gomez movie, what's it called? Oh yeah! Monte Carlo. That's it, the room is very Parisian in style, as I explore further into it, I find French doors so I push them open as sort of a make shift grand entrance, but I push a little too hard and one of them hits the wall. I go check to see if anything broke and sure enough, the door knob cracked a hole in the wall. GREAT.

I decide to forget about that and choose to order a postmates and figure out how I am going to surprise Jordan. I go onto his Instagram and check to see what he gets up to, it might give me some inspo. I see that he is friends with some guy called Bryce and another called Tayler. Then there are a few pictures with some girl called Jordyn Jones.

A few hours later, I have my plan. And it's fool proof. I have decided to DM this Jordyn girl. I type "Hey girl, this is crazy random, but I saw you were friends with Jordan Beau, he is one of my oldest friends and I am in LA. I would love to surprise him so if you would be down to help me that would be amazing, thank you xx" And I press send. I check the time and see that it's already 9:30 at night so I hope into bed and fall asleep instantly.

The next day, I woke up to a notification from Jordyn. I picked up my phone and read "Hey boo boo, sounds like a plan, I talked to Jordan and found out that you ARE his best friend. Don't worry, I didn't tell him about you being here. So I was thinking..." and then we chatted about the plan for hours.

I spent the rest of the day working on the plan and making sure everything was perfect.