chapter 39

*1 Year Time Jump*

"Zac please come get the baby!" You call from the living room. Lily was going to be 1 in a few days and you cousins be more excited. She hasn't walked yet but she's jumping around while you or Zac would hold her hands.

"I'm coming baby!" Zac said rubbing downstairs and smiling at Lily.

"Hey baby girlll!!" Zac said running too your little girl picking her up.

"Gaga Gaga." She says clapping her hands laughing. Zac with her was the cutest sight

"When is she going to start talking Z I'm scared she behind." You worry

"Y/n calm down she's going to start talking soon and she's not behind don't worry I promise." Zac said looking over at you and kissing your head.

"Okay I love you. I'm going to take a shower. Be good for Dada okay?" You said tickling her

"dada!" She squeaks out. You both couldn't believe your eyes

"LILY!" Zac said freaking out

"dada dada!" She kept saying Zac looked widen eyes at you and you were screaming taking your phone out recording her to see if she would say it again.

"Yes baby girl dada!" Zac said kissing her all over

Lily was giggling at you and Zac's reaction. Zac couldn't get over it and neither could you.

"SHE SAID DADA FIRST!" Zac exclaims to you

"No fairrrrr! Lily baby said Mama! Ma. Ma. Come on baby girl mama!" You say stroking her cheek

"Dada!" She giggles again you slump and Zac yells again out of joy.

"Yessssss dada dada that's my baby girl!" Zac said kissing her again. You hug Zac and he smiles down at you. You lean up and kiss him but get interrupted by Lily's little hand pushing your lips away from Zac's.

"Omg!" Zac laughs looking at the baby

"Hey! I want to kiss dada!" You said laughing. You peak him on the lips and lily starts crying.

"Are you serious!" You say laughing

"Shhhh baby it's okay.." Zac says trying not to laugh

"Dada..." she says hugging his neck. It was the most adorable thing ever.

"I love dada too!" You say. Zac try's to lean down and kiss you while she was laying on his shoulder. You do and deepen it. Lily turned around  and pushed your face away grabbing Zac's cheek and slobbing on it.

"Awww baby girl come on." Zac says taking her to get changed.

~

Your mom later that night agreed to take Lily off of your hands so you and Zac had a date night since the baby was born. Zac was taking you too a surprise dinner that you didn't know where to. You looked for a special, sexy dress for your secret date tonight. You straightened your hair and did your make up. You finally decided on a dress.

You walked downstairs with Zac picking up Lily's toys off of the ground in an adorable suit

Zac looked up and smiled wide walking over to you holding your waist and kissed your lightly

"Hey beautiful..." he says. You smiled and fixed his tie.

"Hey handsome." You giggle kissing him again

"Ready to go love?" Zac says nibbling at your ear

"Stop stop...yes yes..." you giggle

You both get in the car and he won't tell you where you were going. You pull up and you smile over at him. The restaurant where you both got back together by kissing in the rain. He's so cute.

"Your so adorable. Really? This restaurant? I love you." You said leaving over and kissing him. Zac smiled into the kiss and deepened it. After a few minutes you pulled away out of breath smiling.

"I love you too." Zac says and gets out of the car to let you out. You walk into the restaurant Zac holding your hand. 

Zac walked up and said "Efron."
The woman smiled at him and said "right this way". She batted her eyes lashes at him making you roll your eyes.

"Here you are. Enjoy Handsome." She says smiling. You grab his face and kiss him while she's still looking. You look at her while Zac is still staring at you. You then sit down and Zac can't stop smirking until she walks away in disgust.

"Really." He says laughing

"What. I just wanted to make sure she knew what she was getting her nasty ass into. Bitch." You said under your breath. Zac reaches over and held your hand.

"My eyes only look at you." He says and kisses it like a gentleman.

"Oh stop it.." you say blushing

"So what do you want to order?"

A/N: I'm so sorry I didn't update in a while I didn't know what to write aboutttt. Drama lovers there will be drama just a few chapters of calm😂 I will try to update soon loveeeeee❤️❤️