chapter 51

"Lily Efron?" A tall, dark haired muscular doctor calls looking up from his chart.

Zac wakes up and waves his hand for him to come over. You were still sleeping on Zac with your arm lightly around his waist when the doctor came over.

"Hi my name is Dr. Andrew Martin." The Doctor says shaking Zac's hand which was once holding your cold leg

"Nice to meet you sir." Zac says as the doctor sat down.

"So I ran some tests to your daughter and I found nothing wrong." The doctor says showing him scans of Lily's tiny stomach.

"Well then why was she throwing up so much?" Zac says confused

"Well we are not 100% sure yet but I have had a few ideas." The Doctor says as you shift awake.

"Where's Lily." You say rubbing your eyes as Zac and the Doctor look at you.

"Y/n this is Dr. Andrew Martin He is Lily's Doctor. She doesn't have anything wrong in her stomach, listen he's going to tell you." Zac says rubbing your hand feeling the new ring.

"Okay so my baby is okay?" You say to the doctor.

"Yes ma'am what I was saying is Lily probably just got a bad case of food poisoning....she can go home with you this morning and she will feel better in a few hours." He explains making you and Zac both sigh in relief.

"Are you guys.....together?" He asks referring to the ring on your hand.

"Just last night....we got engaged..." Zac says looking at you who is smiling showing him the ring.

"Wow! Well congratulations!" He says smiling and then saying his goodbyes and that you will get the room to go see Lily soon.

~

"So let me see that ring again" Dylan says as you were all around the dinner table. You decide to just get a pizza.

"Oh my god Dyl" you laugh showing the ring and Zac kissing your cheek quickly.

"Zac couldn't have done it without me.." Dylan says laughing making Zac stand up over the table and push him making lily laugh. She was feeling much better but you and Zac were still careful and she was only eating puffs. You also threw out every baby food there was and bought new ones. You were insane. Dylan has a date tonight so it was just you and Zac because you put Lily to bed early.

"What do you want to do?" You giggle as he kisses you again against the counter.

"This" he smirks

"We can't just make out all night." You say poking him in the chest.

"Why not?" He says pushing up against you

"Because silly....omg! Let's play video games!" You squeal and run out of his arms into the living room leaving him to laugh at you.

"Come on!" You say as he walks in and grabs a controller sitting on the floor and opening his legs for you to sit inside of his legs. You giggle and sit down between then and his arms go around you and in front of you along with your controller. You start the game. About 20 minutes later you put the controller down and pull out your phone.

"Babe! Your leaving me to die!" Zac laughs as the game ends

"I got tired!" You say turning around to face him.

"Wow" Zac says laughing.

You lean up and hold both of his cheeks kissing him lightly a few times. You then tune back around and he pulls you closer to him and he holds the controller and you put your hand over it. You turn around and take a picture of Zac making a stupid face and laugh at it and post it on Instagram.

yourusername

Liked by: @kaylaisthebest , @ashleytysdale and 835 others Yourusername: Many reasons why I love him😂🤪💗

Yourusername: Many reasons why I love him😂🤪💗

Comments:

Zacefron: I look great😂 thanks babe love you😂❤️

Yourusername: @Zacefron 😂love you toooo

Other comments included

'Omg zac😂'
'This man omg does y/n know how lucky she is?😭'
'Ahahahaaahahaha🤪🤪'
'Where's Lily?!?!'
'BOI THERE COMMENTS HOW CUTE🙈'
'😍😍'

"Omg there comments are so cute!" Zac says in a girly high pitch voice reading the comments over your shoulder.

You hit him and laughed. "We are the cutest couple in Hollywood...."

"Most definitely." Zac says smiling kissing you.

"So no wedding or fiancé things on the internet until we actually are married right?" You say putting your hand on his white muscle shirt.

"Exactly." He says smiling at you.