⚡️1⚡️

I woke up in a panic, I was breathing heavily, my vision was blurry and there was a clouded bright white light that kept flashing every second; all I could hear was shouting muffled by a very high pitch ringing, I felt a mask go over my mouth and nose and then everything went black...

I woke up, my eyes flickering open and I could see white, a white painted ceiling to be exact. All I could concentrate on was the fast beating of my heart and the painful throbbing of my head, I went to rub my temples but was stopped. I looked to my right and saw handcuffs that had been locked onto my wrist, I rattled the chains wondering why I was tied to a bed. A hospital bed in fact.

Suddenly my body was hit with a powerful force and I couldn't see the room anymore... I saw myself being wheeled down a hospital corridor surrounded by multiple nurses and doctors, when I focused on myself, my veins where glowing blue and my eye 's had changed from a chocolate caramel brown to a piercing diamond grey with a bold black ring around the iris. Then everything went black again and I was back in the hospital room. "what the fuck was that?!"          I panic whispered, My heart was racing and my breathing was uneven. why did I just see that, why do I not remember that happening, why am I tied to a bed? Questions after questions were crowding my brain as I tried to figure out what the actual fuck happened!

"Okay calm down, you can handle this... and now you're talking to urself like a mad man" yep I was definitely going crazy but first I had to get out of those cuffs, I started to rattle my arms vigorously not that it would help in the slightest but it's all I have at the moment. I kept rattling the chains because it was the only thing I could do but what I didn't expect was that my hands came free, the look of bewilderment on my face grew as I looked at the chains, they had...

melted.

Ignoring the baffling fact that the chains had MELTED...! without any heat source nearby AT ALL! I reached towards my feet that were as you probably guess, were also cuffed, I held the chains and started rattling them when suddenly a feeling of heat and what felt like goosebumps surged through me and the metal that was underneath melted, "Okay this is just a dream.. yeah... that makes sense ju-just wake up!"  I started slapping both of my cheeks one after the other, "okay...NOT A DREAM" a nervous almost psychotic chuckle seethed through my teeth as I pulled at my hair rocking back and forth 'what the fuck is going on!' I didn't know what to do, I was stressing soo much that I couldn't feel my hands, that were inhumanely hot making me question the situation more. I stood up from my bed and stared at my hands In horror but was interrupted by my little sister's voice. "kookie...?" she stood there frozen, almost scared...

"Hye jin!"

-

hello my lovelyyyyss I'm back ( even though no one is probably reading this)

I wrote this in August on a plane at five am and it's taking me too long to be bothered to type this up

Buuut I hope you enjoy this and give it some love