Chapter 2

We both stood there frozen, staring at each other. The suffocating silence making me scared...

"you're awake...!"

She whispered as tears started to brim in her eyes "you're alive! oh my god how are you alive, Ithoughtyouweredeadthedoctorssaidyouwereinacomaandmumanddadwerestartingtotalkaboutfunerals"

"Hye Jin" I interrupted her making her stop talking and take a very deep breath... And then start to sobbing.

"Calm down okay..." I looked right into her eyes trying to console her as much as I could, even though on the inside I was still panicking. I took one step closer to her still remembering the terrified look she had in her eyes only a few seconds ago but as soon as my foot touched the ground she ran towards me lunging into my arms, nuzzling her head into my neck and wrapping her whole body around me like a koala, she started sobbing even harder, I could physically feel the weight lift off her shoulders as she shivered with hurt.

"wait." she lifted her head off my shoulder looking at me with utter confusion, "How are you free?...

"ummmmmmm... It's hard to explain but can you please tell me why and how I'm in a hospital room? And why was I handcuffed to the bed?!"

Her expression changed in seconds, she looked sad?

"I don't know all of it but when mum and dad came home they found you in your room and apparently all of the lights were out, you were screaming in agony, half of your clothes were burnt off, mum and dad tried to talk to you but you weren't answering back almost like you couldn't hear them..." She stopped trying hold in her tears, I placed my hand on hers attempting to console her. "you were brought to the hospital and your heart rate started heightening, they had to give you an anaesthetic and then you passed out..."

"Jungkook,you've been in a coma for two weeks"

Her voice was almost a whisper when she finished, breaking every other word.

'I was out for... TWO WEEKS!'

"Jinnie you have to help me get out of here" I pleaded, terrified of what they might do to me

" Okay, I'll do it"