Chapter 3

It had been a week since I woke up and I had, had to pretend like I was still in a coma, Hye Jin had gotten me some clothes to change into. When I woke up I was in one of those hospital gowns that are open at the back, so when I turned around there was a clear view shot of my ass...
Hye Jin wasn't really happy when she saw it...

I had managed to control the random thing that had happened to my hands and I had melted the handcuffs off of my wrist otherwise I wouldn't of been able to get past the hospital doors when the time came.
.......
"Okay, so I got all the money out of your bank account and put it in your bag also I put an Android phone in there so you can call me..." she started nattering on and worrying herself into a panic. "Hye Jin"... no response, I placed both my hands on her shoulders, her head hung whilst muttering to herself. " HEY JIN" I shook her shoulders violently looking deeply into her... forehead. Springing her head up staring at me with a questioning look "calm down (I've been saying that a lot lately), it will be fine " even though she was just 15 she was so mature.

"I know" she bowed her head in embarrassment, I lifted her head with my hand I whispered "I'm gonna miss you soo much", I pull her into a hug and rested my chin on the top of her head valuing the very small amount of time I have with her. She nuzzled her head into my chest I could feel her lightly crying and without realising a single tear rolled down my cheek. I was so scared of the future, Hye Jinnie was the only person I have ever loved or trusted, I squeezed her tightly and let go holding onto her shoulders whilst staring into her eyes "I'll be okay " I whispered, she nodded I gave one last reassuring look before grabbing  my backpack and leaving the room.

.............

sorry, short chapter:(

If you can't understand some of the words I used then your not northern.  just search it if you wanna know.<3