chapter one

i hate this so much sjbcsjvkd what did i even write

This chapter is rated M for  M A T U R E :o!!

ALSO!! thank u KookieBottoms for shouting me out!! I've gained lots of new readers and followers because of u (in it for the CLOUT). This chapters dedicated to u, pls rate my smut xoxo

🖾🖾🖾

     Love is surreal, a rare gem that is desired among many. It's a sweet mixture of devotion and trust, difficult to obtain, but a blessing once you've capture the feeling. It leaves your heart full, makes your stomach tickle and twist and turn. It's wonderful all in all; but love does not simply fall at your grasp, nor is it made for just anyone.

Life does not grant miracles, wishes or happily ever afters. It can be cruel, a nightmare into reality, despite all of its pleasures. It can be your most painful experience, full of toxicity and rotten words, breaking down your mind and soul like nothing. Loving and being loved at the same time, is purely luck.

And as for Jungkook, well, he claims to be one of the lucky ones. Taehyung is all kinds of perfect to him. Handsome, smart and charming. What more could you ask for in a man? He makes Jungkook feel safe, comfortable and above all else, wanted. And he'd be darned if anything were to separate the two...because life after that would be meaningless. 

Two hours have pass; the clock strikes 7 PM.

A low groan escapes from Jungkook's lips. His face is buried in a pillow and he feels slightly dizzy. Jungkook thinks, How long have I been asleep? Is Taehyung home yet?

He stays still for a few moments, listening for any sounds of movement that could possibly indicate Taehyung's arrival. When all he's met is silence, Jungkook exaggerates a sigh and drops his head back on the pillow.

He gets up out of bed, and freshens himself up with a warm bath. After he dries himself off, he then wanders toward the kitchen, deciding to start on dinner for Taehyung and himself.

Soup is boiling on the stove. Jungkook finishes chopping up the necessities for his soup; vegetables, chicken and rice cake. He drops them into the pot and stirs the ingredients with a wooden spoon. The aroma reaches his nose, and Jungkook's stomach growls in hunger.

No eating yet, you have to wait for Taehyung. Jungkook pouts at the reminder because he hasn't eaten all day, but he'd rather starve than have Taehyung eat dinner alone.

Turning the stove off, Jungkook places a lid to preserve the pot's contents. He leaves the kitchen and heads back to the living room.

Jungkook sits on the couch with his hands fold in his lap. He taps his knee impatiently, legs shaking at an inherit pace. Waiting is such a difficult task to do, especially for someone like Jungkook.

Sometimes, he thinks about leaving home just to see his fiance. He's impatient and needy, but he knows Taehyung would get upset if he were to ever act upon these thoughts; and Jungkook always did what he's told.

A few minutes pass and the door opens and shuts. Jungkook's perks up at the noise, and bounces back on his feet to welcome his Taehyung home.