A new beginning

SORINNAAAAAAA!!!!!

I said I was sorry.....  Sorina would scratch the back of her head as her best friend Violet yelled at her. I thought I wake up, you still seemed dead. Sorina would have woke up her best and only friend Violet Strike. This would be their first day at UA. The high school for kids who wanted to be the best heroes. The school years already started, but due to some events Sorina and Violet didn't get to start right from the start. Today they would finally start at their new school and new class. Vi, this is day we have been waiting for and you are still in your bed. I have been up for hours. Sorina would keep talking as Violet sighed and start getting ready. I need atleast 8-9 hours to work normal Rina, you should know that by now of all people. Besides, school doesn't start till 3 hours from now. She would look at her clock as she changed into the same UA uniform as Sorina. They would eat some breakfast and then watch some tv. The news would be telling about the USJ attack. Wow.....wouldn't it be so awesome if we would get into that class. They fought real villians and get taught by freaking All Might. Sorina would be looking at the tv like a big fangirl as Violet just drunk her tea. It sounds really scary to me, besides Rina....weren't your parents..... She would be looking worried at Sorina. Don't mention it, I know what happend and that is why I will make sure that won't happen to anyone. I will become strong and defend the weak. Her mood would quickly change. That is why I like that class, they are strong and so will I. They would get back to eating their breakfast as they would ready to head out for their first day at UA.

I wonder which course we got in or even better which class. Maybe we will be placed in class 1-a. Omg that would be so cool.... Sorina would keep talking as a fangirl as Violet listened to her, but also kinda not. After a walk from about 20 minutes, they would arrive at UA. They would both be looking proud at the school. Vi, no matter what....I'm gonna be a hero and it all starts with UA. She would be doing a hero pose. Violet would laugh a little as the 2 of them went inside. But Rina, what will you do if we don't get into the hero course. What will you do then....? She would be looking worried at Sorina. Don't worry....I'm sure we will get in. She wouldn't be looking where she was walking. Besides, even if I'm not in the hero course. I'm still gonna be awe...... She would walk into someone and poped back onto the ground. Rina! Are you okay! Violet would check if Sorina was okay. Oof...Yeah I'm okay. I just hit something. Just gotta get my books back together. She would try to get her stuff back together. Sorry, I wasn't looking either. Let me help you! Her eyes would met purely red ones as she looked up. He would get her stuff together and then help her up. Thank you. I'm sorry. I'm such a clutch sometimes. She would notice his red hair as she feel like he looks familair. Next to him was a guy looking pissed with same red eyes but blond hair. Kirishima! Move it! I want to beat deku by being first into class today! The blond guy would sound mad at the guy who's name was apparenly Kirishima. Yeah, I'm coming Bakugou. He would look back at Sorina. Sorry again for bombing into you. Hope to see you again sometime. He would wave and run after the blond pissed guy. Wow.... what just happend. Sorina would still be looking confussed in front of her. Rina, we have to get to the principal's office. Sorina would shake out of her day dreaming. Yeah right, sorry. Let's go! The 2 of them then would walk to the principal's office. Once there they would they both would get nervous before the door. I'm so scared Rina. .... Me too Vi. The 2 of them would hold hands and walk inside. Let's do this!

Vi..... Rina..... Is this happening Vi....... I think it is Rina..... The 2 of them would be following pro hero and teacher of UA: Midnight. She would take them to their class. They just left the principal's office. He told them they both passed the exam for the hero course. But only barely. And their class was none other then the now famous: class 1-a. Vi....we are gonna be in the class that was involved with USJ incident....they are so cool.... Sorina would get more pomped up as the would get close to the classroom. Rina, I'm a bit scared. What if they won't accept us. Violet would be looking down. Don't worry....I'm sure we will be fine. They would reach class 1-a's classroom. Alright ladies here it is. Now heads up and look stunning! Miss Midnight would look very sexy as she opend the door and walked in. Violet and Sorina would look at eachother. Alright here we go. Sorina would walk in first as Violet was a bit too nervous to walk in first. They were told to stand jn front of the class as Midnight spoke with the home room teacher. He looked very sleepy and annoyed. Then midnight would leave and the 2 girls were still standing there awakared. Alright class listen up! As of today we have 2 new student. Due to some situations, they couldn't be here at the start of the year. He would be looking at Sorina and Violet. Tell us your name and quirk! Sorina would anwser first. And what is your name sir? Some of the class would laugh a little by that command. The teacher wouldn't look too happy by that anwser. It is mister Aizawa...now don't make me wait! Sorina would look at Violet as who should go first. Violet would look a little scared back as a sign that she should go first. Sorina would node. Alrighty then. My name is Sorina Avalon and my quirk is Water Bend. I can basically bend any typ of water to my will. As such a can make bubbles to breath underwater, aswell as breath underwater. And well....I'm super excited to be here. She would say with a big smile. Could you show us miss Avalon? Aizawa would look a inpatienced. Ofcourse! Vi, got some water bottles? The class would be looking confussed as Violet handed Sorina the bottles. Sorina would open them and then bend the water out of it as she let's it flow around her. She then looks into the class as she sees someone familair.... the water would fall on the ground as a result. Oh, sorry. I haven't been training much lately. She would bend the water back into the bottles and step back embarresed. (Good job idiot.) she would shake her head as she looks at Violet. Um...I'm Violet Strike and my quirk is Teleport. I can teleport to any spot I have been before. She would teleport to the door and then back. She then steps back as the 2 of them looked at mr Aizawa. Alright then. Sorina, you can sit behind Ururaka and Violet, you can sit behind Yaoyorozu. He would point at the spots. Sorina would pass the guy by she met at the hallways as their eyes meet again. He would smile back at her as she smiles back. She would sit at spot and focus on the class.

Well, let my journey begin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, that was the first chapter of My hero academia: a new start! This is my first time writing an anime fanfiction aswell as writing a story on wattpad in English. I hope I didn't make too many mistakes and you will like this story as much as I do. Hope to see you in the next chapter

PLUS ULTRA!!!!

~Sorina