Foreword

Mark and Lucas has been were good friends, they were the perfect couple but it started to break when Lucas meet Jungwoo. This boy Jungwoo was new to the school for one and then he started to become very touchy with Lucas over Mark normal level, he didn't even do some of this stuff with Lucas. It drives him crazy whenever Lucas would hug Jungwoo in front of him?! Like he was really trying to get himself killed and if even pissed Mark off more when some of his classmates started shipping Lucas and Jungwoo together and not him and his boyfriend! Like sometimes Mark thought Lucas didn't love him anymore, but Lucas kept saying he loved him and not Jungwoo. He was just getting a little too jealous and there was nothing to worry about, but Mark didn't believe a second of that "so your telling me that I'm just fucking jealous and there nothing wrong!" Yelling at Lucas, he was pissed and he had the right to be. For what Lucas did....
—————————————————————————
Ships
Lucas x Mark
Johnny x Ten
Taeyong x jaehyun
Jaemin x Jeno
Lucas x Jungwoo
Mark x haechan
(A lot more)

—————————————————————————ShipsLucas x MarkJohnny x Ten Taeyong x jaehyunJaemin x Jeno Lucas x JungwooMark x haechan (A lot more)