III

Authors pov
After that whole thing with Mark and Lucas they start to kinda not see each other, they were still dating but not being a normal couple. Mark mood changed a lot with this, going though sleepless night and his roommates which were getting worried for this health and his friends. His personality change with it at well, being the nice and loving mark to what he was was now... heart broken and quiet. Haechan was the mist worried for mark texting him each day before bed and before school but to make sure he want to school and didn't miss another day, in that month he missed already two weeks of school.

Well Lucas didn't really give a shit for what was happening to his boyfriend, but he was also sad... for knowing that he hurt mark and fucked up because half his friend hated him now and jungwoo... he stayed by his side but also started to get close to Doyoung, he was two years old then jungwoo and they were really close like what he and him were at the beginning.

Lucas pov
I worked up and looked around and sighed "fuck I miss Mark." Pulled back my hair and got up walking over to my bathroom and looking at myself in the mirror "I look terrible..." noticing my dark circles and messy hair, I looked at my phone and texted Mark hoping for the love of god that he would text me back.

Markie😣💗💕

L: Mark, baby I'm sorry... I messed up please oh please text me

M: go away, you already did enough... do you just want to brag about jungwoo?!

L: Noooo Mark I miss you so much, waking up to you beside me and everything!!

M: THEN WHY DID YOU START THIS MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

L: I don't know, I was stupid and I was with jungwoo...

M: don't oh I was with jungwoo!

L: Mark please... I know your heartbroken but please can I fix this like being you on another date maybe?

M: fuck you and go away your jerk!!

Markie😣💗💕
- Blocked you -

I throw my phone to the ground "ahh I freaking hate this!" It was a Saturday and know because of that I didn't feel like doing anything but a idea popped up in my head "I can't wait, I need to see him!" I grabbed some clothes and time the quickest shower in the world and got changed, making myself look as handsome as I was already... but a little more because of those dark circle under my hair and making my hair not messy anymore! I grabbed my phone from the ground and run out out of my apartment and run over to his apartment which was far but I didn't give a shit how far it was!

Mark pov
After finishing texting Lucas and blocking him, I walked into the kitchen of mine and mine roommates apartment. I saw Johnny and his boyfriend Ten or chittaphon but mist called him Ten because no one could really say his name properly, he was Thai and meet Johnny when moved to korean and started going to our high school. Ten smiled at me but all I did was just keep a straight face and he frowned "Mark stop being all straight face at least show some kind of emotion?!" All I did was walk pass them and grab a banana milk and some bread. They looked at me and sighed before Johnny stopped me from going back into my room

I turned and look at him "Hyung let me go!" I wasn't on the mood for this or anything really, he stared at me "mark you need to calm down and get your shit together! This isn't you and your starting to become a total bitch to us and your friends." As I was about to say something, there was a knock on the door "did one of you guys call over haechan or something?" They both looked at each other and ten started to walk over to the door to see who it was

Lucas pov
I was finally here and walked to there room number, I was scared as hell to knock because I wasn't sure if Johnny or Jaehyun were still here. I know taeyong at work so I was safe from him but the other two don't for sure

I knocked and heard from outside "did one of you guys call over haechan or something?" It must of been Mark saying jaehyun or Johnny and Ten if he was over. I heard someone walk over close to the door and it start to open... it was ten and he looked at me with shocked eyes "what the hell are you doing here, you already hurt mark enough." It was the same thing he said in the text before he blocked me. I pushed the door opened with my arms being stronger then ten and walking in, there was Mark shocked at what he saw and Johnny pissed at probably the faceted that I pushed ten and that I was here.

I looked at Mark and said softly "I'm sorry, I missed you to much!" Tears start to form in his eyes "get the hell out of here!" I shocked by his words, like yea I know I did hurt him but I thought he would miss me? Johnny walk out to me and pushed me down to the ground as Ten was walking over Mark because he was on his knees sobbing. I need to get to him, I need to hug him! I got up quickly and pushed Johnny out of the way and hugged Mark "I'm sorry Mark please stop crying..." He looked at me and I quickly wiped his tear out of his eyes and hugged him, he didn't hug me back or anything "why did you have to be here, I blocked you didn't you know what that meant! I didn't want to see you Lucas!" Crying more onto my shoulder, he was really broken I could feel it.... I hated him being this hurt I was so stupid for hurting my mark "I'm sorry Mark, please with all my heart forgive me..."

————————————————
Welp there was that chapter, so I couldn't upload yesterday... my wifi was being trash and not letting me on wattpad, so yea hope you like this update...

Salty out!!