VIII

Arthur's pov
It had been two years, mark and Lucas had both graduated finally and both want to the same University. They brought there own apartment together of last year and they were so happy, doing well in school, having a healthy relationship! Everything was good right? Until a fight happened over if they really wanted to get married or just not get married and promise to never live each other's side. They both were stressing and Lucas was sleeping on the couch( that lucky couch )

Well mark was keeping himself in their room a lot more now, sometimes skipping school. Why was this such a big fight, because they were scared. They know each other loved them so much... but they were scared, they wanted to be idol and gay married well being married. Was basically impossible, even dating was hard between a man and another man. A lot of there friends were worried, another fight between the couple. Was hard to handle and stressing to them too, until ten came up with a idea

"Mark... Lucas... have you ever thought of making your own entertainment." This brilliant idea ten came up wasn't bad at all, except the money part. Lucas and mark were still in University and were your typical broke university kids, they had tow part times jobs. But school and then living just the two of them. Was damn hard, getting extra money would mean someone would have to work another job and they didn't have that time or Energy.

Ten and Johnny said they would help a little with the idea, but getting a building and then staff members and all the stuff you need for a entertainment was gonna be expensive and no one had the money to do it. The idea was gonna be gone and they would be a failure, but then mark thought "how about we do it at the old store, it's on the market for not the much and we could live up stairs and sell this place..." the idea wasn't bad at all and that's what they did. In the few years getting all the money they needed from working and Lucas getting another better paying job, they did it.

They brought the building, two weeks later and moved everything from there one apartment to the new entertainment/house you could say. It was a new start and a new start for them and they were ready, because as Lucas said

"I choose you because you were special then anyone else and I love you so much mark."

These words, brought mark to tears. They were finally gonna do it and they were finally gonna be together for the rest of there life.

The end

Well it's the end of the story, hoped you guys had enjoy. Please go check out my other stories and there will be more nct ships fanfics in the future from me!!