Chapter 1 + Calling cover makers!

A/N Hi! Welcome back :3 Here's Chappy 1!

~~Narrator's POV~~

Quite a few years later after the gods saw that shooting star, the Divine finally had her 13th birthday, and today she was going to find out she was a Divine. Well... She already knew that, but she has no idea what her guardian animal is.

Her name: Violet Hayes (I'm so freaking unclever with names. Yes, the last name of Brooke from LPS Popular.) She has long brown hair, hazel eyes, a few freckles and she's taller than average. She's also special in a way to the Divines. Right before her star flew across the sky, the gods saw another a few minutes before. That Divine is Elsie Hayes. She has blonde-brown hair, bright green eyes, a bit tanner than Violet, and she's your stereotypical popular girl.

~~Violet~~

"Like, hurry up Vi, we're gonna be late!" Elsie yelled up the stairs to her sister, who was a few floors up. They lived in an orphanage, but it was huge, and really nice, and all of the staff were nice too. It was basically a hotel that you lived at. Everyone had their own room, and for every three rooms, there was a bathroom connected to it. Violet's room was mostly purple, with dark purple walls and fuzzy white carpet, a big bed against the wall, two dressers, two large bookshelves, and a nightstand made of dark wood, a soft purple bench against a big window where she did her homework or sketched something out, and a small closet where she kept some of her favorite outfits.

Violet was currently in the bathroom, putting her makeup on. She was wearing a purple and white dress, (If you want to know what it looks like, just search 'rare editions polka dot chiffon dress' and click on images. It should be the first one, just imagine in your head the turquoise replaced with royal purple :3 ) with a cute braided belt. She also had some white sandals, and a purple bow in her somewhat wavy hair. Her eyeliner was done in a cats eye because she loved cats, and some purple eyeshadow. She was wearing light pink tinted lip gloss with it because she didnt like lipstick that much. She decided she was ready and went downstairs.

A/N That's all of the story for now! I'll try to post Chappy 2 soon :)

Anyways...

#seeyoulateriguess:3