Chapter One

"Kacchan!" I yell while jumping in front of him, falling to the ground, and since my arms are already severely injured, this was the last thing I could do, and my whole body goes numb.

"Wow I didn't know he'd be that easy."

"Let's tie him up quickly."

"Run Kacchan, they're after you!"

"We can't leave you alone Midoriya!" Todoroki exclaims.

"I'll be fine!"

"No you won't!" He's about to make an ice wall, but the guy with stitches and black hair makes a circle of flames around me.

"No ones going to take Izuku!" The blonde girl yells and smiles while running towards Todoroki and Kacchan, Tokoyami and Shoji took the girls back.

Everything was going smoothly, we didn't go back with them so we could check if the others were okay, and Kacchan didn't just want to sit back, even though I insisted he should go back.

"Bakugo's your target, why are you taking Midoriya?!" Todoroki asks while dodging the blonde girls knife.

"He was just a distraction, our real target was him, and even if we took him, we knew he would hand him over, we looked into their past after all."

"What do you mean?! This worthless shithead is actually your target?!" Bakugo yells.

"You're all a nuisance," and the black hair guy makes a big fire wall between me, Kacchan and Todoroki.

I see the purple misty guy, the one which can warp things, and Tomura Shikigari come out of his warp gate.

Shikigari comes up to me while blue flame guy is holding Todoroki and Kacchan off, and Shikigari kneels down, since I'm on the ground, "Listen, Izuku Midoriya, we all know that you want to be hero, but truly you haven't thought of being a villain? After what Katuski Bakugo did to you, and everyone else from junior high, you really think that they'd admire you for your hero work or whatever? Don't you want to send shivers down their backs?" I would punch him if I could move, but instead I glare at him.

He sighs and scratches the back of his head, "Listen, we know you'll change your mind, how about we give you a few days, in that time we'll heal you," he then looks over at the black hair guy, "Dabi," he says.

The guy named "Dabi" then comes over towards me, while still keeping his fire wall up, and picks me up so I'm on his back.

"L- let me go..." I manage to somehow mumble out, but I can't struggle or anything, and I feel so relaxed, and my body can't fight anymore, that I just drift out of consciousness.

~