Chapter Four

"Hello Izuku," Izuku looks over at the voice, and it's only an outline of a person who's about the same height, and their face is clouded by the darkness they're in.

"Wh- who are you?" Izuku asks, fear filling his voice, as he backs away, trying to get as far away from the mysterious man.

"Well I'm you of course." The figure then comes out of the darkness, and he looks just like how Izuku looked earlier, wearing a white shirt with a tie, black pants, and those shoes.

"Wh- what? Stay away from me!" Izuku then falls back landing on his butt and looking up at the figure, and he just smirks and holds out a hand.

"Just forget about everything, come, to what true freedom is."

"N- no! The villains planted something in my head!"

"Oh no Izuku, you've always had these thoughts within you, but now that you see the other side, now that you got a taste of the other side, you want it, you want it real bad, don't you?"

"N- no I don't! Anyways I'm already training to be a hero at U.A!"

"But did you forget before that? All those hateful words Kacchan and the others spoke to you?"

"K- Kacchan..."

"You'll never forgive him, will you? He bullied you, taunted you, he even wanted you to die! How are you not mad at him?"

"I- I hate him..." Izuku mumbles.

"I can't hear you!"

"I hate him! I hate Kacchan! I hate everyone! They're all awful, and we need to show them what's right!"

"Very well."

And with that Izuku woke up.

***

"Izuku... Izuku!" Toga says, shaking Izuku, trying to wake him up.

"Five more minutes..." Izuku mumbles in response, and turns the other way.

"Dabi."

Two minutes later, Izuku feels something hot next to his face. As it gets hotter and hotter, Izuku suddenly jumps out of bed.

"What the fuck was that?!" Izuku screams, his iris's red.

Toga and Dabi burst out laughing, Toga rolling on the floor, and Dabi clutching his sides because they started to hurt from laughter.

Izuku rubs his head, and says, "I know I'm a hostage but you don't have to burn me!"

"Relax, relax," Toga says, getting up and wiping tears from her eyes, "You're not a hostage, and we're not going to kill you, after all, you're one of us, aren't you?"

"N- no I'm not! I'm not a villain!" Izuku says, trying to convince them.

"Oh then what was last night about, huh?" Dabi asks.

"That, that wasn't me!" Izuku pleads.

"Hm, are you sure about that? Anyways Tomura wants to see you, and don't keep him waiting, he didn't like you at first, but he's keeping himself contained."

Dabi and Toga then leave the room. Izuku looks under the bed for some clothes, since he's in some pj's, and pulls out a t-shirt with shorts.

After Izuku gets ready, he heads out of the room, and finds Shikigari.

"Y- you wanted me?" Izuku asks, seeing Shikigari sitting at the bar, and Kurogiri behind the counter.

Izuku sits down, three seats away from him.

"Y- you don't have to sit so far... but anyways, I have a proposal."

"You let me go?"

"N- no, you really are a troublesome kid, aren't you?" Shikigari asks, a vein popping out of his forehead.

Izuku doesn't respond, since he's too scared to.

"A- anyways, as I was saying... we can make you lose your memories from anything right before your training with All Might."

"Why would I want that?!"

"To make you more of a villain. If we discovered you at that time, we are sure you would've joined us, but we didn't. We're asking you this so you can gain trust in us, we want to show you we're not all that bad, that we too have our goals. We're sure you have your goals too, but you couldn't complete any of them because society told you it was wrong. They brainwashed you, they told you what was right and what was wrong, they don't let you decide for yourself. So, Izuku Midoriya, we can erase your memories, so you won't have to deal with any regret, or any guilt."

Izuku silent for a bit, "C- can I think about it?"

"You don't have much time, anyways, what will you do in the meantime? It's not like you can go out."

"Then, then I don't want to forget U.A., but I will join the League of Villains."

"And why is that?"

"Because I want to get my revenge on Kacchan, I want the world to see that I can become something greater than a hero. I want to be able to do what I want, no more confinement. And I don't want to forget U.A because I want to forget on my own. I don't want my memories being erased, that'll make me feel empty, like I was forced to be here."

"Good choice, Izuku Midoriya," Tomura then holds out his hand, "Welcome."

~