Chapter Ten (Last chapter)

I head into class.

"Hey Deku/ Midoriya!" I hear a few people say, and I smile back.

I sit in my assigned seat. Kacchan comes in, and he glances at me, and sits down.

"Wow we're really here, aren't we?" Kage says.

"Yup~ but sadly I cant cause any trouble."

"Hmm, well at least we can sneak out, they started a dorm system here right?"

"Yeah you're right."

"Deku?"

It's Uraraka.

"Yeah?" I ask, smiling.

"Do you want to hang out after school? A few others and I decided that we should hang out more."

I get annoyed, I'm not handicapped, they don't have to treat me like I am.

"I'm good." I say, looking back out the window.

"O- okay, how about we hang out in the dorms?"

At that moment, Aizawa walks in.

~At night~

I walk into my dorm. There's only a bed in there, and I don't plan on adding anything more.

I open up my closet, and I change into my villain suit, which I put there earlier.

There's a window, unlike my old room, and I open it up.

I look down, and I jump, landing on my feet, since my quirk, the shadows one, catches me.

I'm still learning, but I found out that I could make myself a shadow.

I attempt it, and I manage to do so for a brief period of time.

I manage to make it outside of U.A., and Toga and Dabi's there to greet me.

"How's it going?" Dabi asks me.

"Fine, they're all idiots, but it's fine. I'll make sure they stay out of our way."

"Great." Dabi replies.

Toga fixes my hair on the ride there, and we finally reach our destination.

We're in front of a mansion.

There's a family here, who has a lot of information, and we plan to attack them.

Now that I'm back at U.A., we can't risk too many people seeing my face, so I just have to make sure their kid doesn't go too far.

I sneak in through their window, and there he is, a little rich boy.

They notice me, and look at me curiously, probably thinking I'm just another one of their body guards.

I walk towards the door, and I lock it.

"What's going on?" He asks.

I walk over to him, and crouch down to reach his height. I pat his head, and say, "Nothing, just wait here, okay?"

He nods and smiles, and he goes and plays with a train set.

I watch the kid curiously.

I decide to start a conversation, "What do you want to be when your older?" I ask him.

He looks at me excitedly, and rushes over, and I pick him up, and put him on my lap, "I want to be a hero!" He yells excitedly, "I want to be able to save people!"

"Oh really? What type of hero?" I ask.

"What do you mean? It doesn't matter, as long as I can help people!"

The kid was like me when I was younger.

"What's your quirk?" I ask him.

"I don't know yet, but my parents are hoping it'll be reallyyy powerful!"

"Do you love your parents?"

"Hmm, well they give me all these toys! But they could be a bit mean. Though I love mama, mama cares for me!"

I smile, his excitement is so pure.

"What's your quirk?" The boy asks me.

I pick him up, and I put them back on the floor.

The shadow hands appear out of my back, and they go on the walls, appearing as an actual shadow.

"Wow! That's so cool! What's your name?" He asks.

"My name's Kage."

All of a sudden, I hear a loud crashing noise.

"Well, this is where we part ways." I say, and give the boy one last smile.

He looks confused, and I rush out of the room.

"Freeze villains! There is no escape!" It's Endeavor.

I hide in a dark place so he can't see my face.

Toga and Dabi are tied up, but it looks like they got the job done, as I see a woman's hand with a bracelet on it.

I close my eyes, and I concentrate really hard. I see what the shadows see, they're my sixth sense. They make its way through the ground, then appears above the ground, and I open my eyes.

The shadows become solid, working their way around the rope, untying them.

Endeavor has his back turned, but when he heard the ropes drop, he turned back around, getting ready to fight.

I decide to distract him, I didn't have much fun either. Anyways, he might not recognize me with this hairstyle.

"Well, well, Endeavor, if it isn't really you." I say clapping, coming out of the dark.

"And who might you be?"

"I'm Kage, remember that name."

I run up to him, and I pretend that I'm about to punch him. He blocks my punch and smirks, but then my shadows come from behind, punching him through the stomach.

He seems shocked, and he falls to the ground, and now I'm the one smirking.

"Great job Kage!" Toga cheers, and hugs my arm.

We get out of the building, and Dabi drives the car, while I stick my head out the window, along with Toga.

"Hey Izuku, what do you call your quirk?" Dabi asks me.

I've never really thought of that.

"How about we keep it simple?" Toga suggests.

"Shadows." I say, with a contempt smile on my face.