RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 1: Chapter 14

Mom: Are you seriously asleep at a field trip?

You turned around and saw your mother sarcastically shaking her head with a smirk on her face. You put a big smile on your face and nervously laughed.

You: I, uh...

She laughed and walked towards you.

Mom: Good to see you, f/n.

You: Yeah yeah.

You hugged your mom tightly.

You: I miss you.

Mom: I know. But your training to become a Huntsman. You have to make some little sacrifices here and there.

You chuckled.

You: You mean how you made a sacrifice when you started dancing on the cafeteria tables when you were at Beacon because you was drunk.

Mom: Not this again.

You: I still can't believe you did that! Your friends even got it on video! Then Professor Goodwitch had to chase you around the cafeteria!

You fell on the ground laughing. Your mom looked embarrassed, but then she started smirking.

Mom: At least Bella isn't the adopted child!

You stopped laughing and slowly stood up.

You: W-what?

Mom: I didn't wanna tell you till later on in your life.

You: Are you serious?!

Mom: Nope!

She sticks her tongue out at you and you punch her arm in frustration.

You: That was mean!

She ruffled your hair.

Mom: Well it's time for me to go.

You: Awwwww! Why?!

Mom: Because Bella is about to wake you-

Bella: F/n! Get up!

You jolted awake and saw Bella kneeling beside you while Lace and Emily were looking into the distance.

You: W-what's happening?

Then 3 members of team CRDL came running and screaming the word Ursa. One of them ran into Yang. Yang picked him up by his shirt collar.

Yang: What?! Where?!

Russell: Back there! It's got Cardin!

Pyrrha: Jaune!

Ruby: Yang, you and Blake go get Professor Goodwitch!

Pyrrha: You two go with them! There could be more!

You stood up.

You: I'll go with you! Bella you and the others go with Yang and the others!

You took out your hover board and turned it into a greatsword.

You: Lets go!

You, Pyrrha, and Ruby started running towards the roars of the Ursa. While you were running you heard Pyrrha whispering something.

Pyrrha: Please be okay! Please be okay!

You: Pyrrha, Jaune will be fine!

Pyrrha looked at you with determination.

Pyrrha: Right!

Once you arrived you saw Cardin on the ground with the Ursa right behind him.

Pyrrha: Oh no!