Welcome

IMPORTANT! READ OR YOU WONT UNDERSTAND!
Yuki will be in this story with the similar past from the actual story but she is not related to the Kuran family. I've already mentioned this before but just in case some of you forgot or didn't read!

Onto the story~~~ ————>

Ema couldn't feel excited or even think about the new school. All she could think about was Shu and of course her other brothers.

The ride to The True Cross academy was deadly silent and the atmosphere was dark and heavy. Ema was upset that she had to leave her brothers and the fact that she couldn't apologise and say goodbye to Shu was making her more upset. She didn't expect nor wanted to leave in such way but she couldn't do anything about it. All she had to do now was hope that she and Shu will be back together like the old times.

'Sigh, I need to get a hold of myself' she tought.

The unpleasant ride had finally come to an end when they arrived at the gates of the true cross academy. She got out of the limo and walked towards the gate with her butler following behind her with her belongings. She took one of her suitcase and dragged it inside while her butler was trying to convince her of how he can take all the bags inside and how it's his job to do such work. She just told him that he is carrying a lot of other bags so there is no need of him to do such thing.

As they walked inside, they met two students wearing what seemed to be like a black coloured uniforms standing in front of a big fountain.

"Welcome, are you perhaps the new student enrolling in the true cross academy?" Asked a girl with short hair.

"Yes that'll be me. The new girl" Replied Ema while mumbling the last pard.

"Follow us, we will show you to the headmaster's office. Oh by the way my name is Yuki Cross and this guy next to me is Zero Kiryu we are part of the Disciplinary Committee." Said the Yuki girl.

'Cross huh, probably that guy's adopted daughter or something and that Kiryu guy, the famous vampire hunters of the hunters association..... but he smells like Shizuka.....oh I get it *Sigh*' Ema thought to her self. 

"Nice to meet you, my name is Ema Sakamaki. I'll be in your care" and bowed down.

After Ema's introduction, Zero's eyes widened. He probably hasn't thought that a vampire like her will bow down to a mortal  and soon to be a level E.

"Well now that the introductions are over, let's head to the headmaster's office" Yuki said cheerfully and started walking to the building in front of us.

Since it was late at night, there was no one on campus so it was very quiet. Ema was relieved that it was quiet, it made her mind calm down a little but not completely.

They arrived at the headmaster's office and when they opened the door, the blonde hair guy immediately jumped of his chair and tried to tackle the Yuki girl.

"Hello my daughter, I've missed you so dearly." Cross said as he nearly squeezed the life out of the girl.

*ehem* Ema cleared her throat which luckily caught the attention of cross. He went back to his chair and and told Ema to sit on the sofa in front of her.

"It's nice to see you again Lady Ema, I'm glad you accepted our offer." Cross said cheerfully.

"It's nice to see you too Kaien. I was surprised when your name came up after I've done some digging about this school."

"What can I say? Life is full of surprises am I right? But I was just as surprised as you when I was informed that you accepted the offer...you know he is here right?"

"I do, but I basically forgot about him after all these years and I do not intend to mend our bond. I'm simply here because of my brothers whom I left at home. I cannot make them worry about me their whole life." Ema stated with a monotone face.

"Brothers? You mean the sons of Karlheinze?" Cross asked.

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"Oh nothing in particular. But I'm guessing something happened between you and them judging from your expression?"

"Sigh, spot on. But I do not intend to tell you what happened."

"Of course, I wasn't gonna force it out of you or anything. Anyways, here's your uniform and since the others are in class, just go to the dorm and get yourself settled. I'll ask Yuki to take you there."

"Thank you." Ema said and left to go outside.

"Are you ready to go your dorm Ms Ema?"  She said and when she caught glimpse of white coloured uniform she looked at Ema shocked.

"Just Ema is fine and is everything alright? You seem a bit shocked."

"Ah..no...it's just, you are in the night class? so it means you are a vampire as well?" Yuki asked.

"Yes, I am. Im sorry to ask but do you resent us? I mean some of us kill your kind for food." Ema said looking a little upset.

"Ah...no..I was actually saved by one of your kind and if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here today. I don't hate or resent vampires but...zero does." Yuki replied looking away.

"Thank you for seeing the good in us Yuki" Ema put her hand on Yuki's shoulder gently. "as of Zero, I don't blame him after everything his being through." Ema finished what she was saying.

"Huh? What do you mean? Do you know anything about his past? Can you tell me what happened to him?" Yuki pleaded.

"I'm sorry but it's not in my place to say. You better ask him yourself if you want to know. Anyways, thank you for showing me the way"

"Huh, wait!..." Yuki said but it was too late. They had already arrived at the front of Ema's dorm and she had already gone into her room. Yuki wanted answers so she kept knocking but there was no answer.

After a while the knocking stopped and everything went quiet so Ema gave a sigh of relief and went to unpack.