Chapter 8 -- Infected???

Anna woke up from a nightmare while holding her stuffed bunny close to her. She sniffed and sat up tears in her eyes, she looked out the window it was sunny outside with a few clouds. Anna got up and put her diving suit on ready to start the day, she got ready and set off into the water.

Anna got near the destroyed Aroura exploring the terrain to get the lay of the land or should I say ocean in that area. "Radiation detected you cannot go in this area without proper protection" the PDA bossily said and added a radiation suit to the blueprint data. Anna ignored this warning and kept swimming, a tingling sensation was on her hands. She looked at her hands, they where looking very pale and a very very light tint of green.

Swimming back to the base the tingling turned into stinging pain. She sat down on her bed and scanned herself "Vital body signs show that you are infected, the infection is unknown and has a few stages before fatality; stages recorded in PDA... Continuing to monitor" Anna sat in silence, shocked. Her hands where slightly more green looking like neon coloring got in her veins. She got a medical kit out and put pain killer gel on her hands so the pain would die. "One mistake..." she said to herself "one mistake... and ill be dead"