Chapter 8

*opens the blindfold off of chat noir and ladybug... but what they see shockes their mind...*

All the people of Paris - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LADYBUG AND CHAT NOIR. FOR SAVING PARIS FROM ALL THE AKUMA!

Ladybug - WOW! You guys did all this just for us? I can't believe you guys did that. We owe all of you guys, all of you guys are so sweet and kind and caring enough just to do this for us?...
That's so sweet!

Chat noir - To remind you m'lady... they kidnapped us... and we as in US even got scared...

Ladybug - chat noir you really have to ruin the moment that we get our anniversary! Just for saving Paris! Aren't you excited! And we do owe them something... what do you guys want... since all of you guys did this just for us...

All the people of Paris - WE WANT YOU TO KISS CHAT NOIR!!!!!

Ladybug - W-WHAT?!?!?!?

Chat noir - I wouldn't mind bugaboo.. I mean I am very handsome...

Ladybug - *sarcasm* hahaha chat noir very funny, did you tell them to do this ... ?!

Chat noir - I would not do this?!? And i didn't even know they were planning this. I swear m'lady I didn't tell them to do this...

Ladybug - but we do have to owe them something ... *screams to the people of Paris* CAN WE NOT DO THIS! AND DO SOMETHING ELSE INSTEAD?!

All the people of Paris - NOOOO! YOU SAID YOU OWE US SOMETHING ! PLEASE JUST DO THIS! JUST THIS ONCE PLEASEEEEE!!!!!

Ladybug - *sighs* we do owe all of you something... fine I'll do it...

Chat noir - *excited* REALLY M'LADY!! You would do that for me!!!

Ladybug - BUT! On one condition...

Chat noir - And... what is that?

Ladybug - I have to kiss you... ONLY on the cheek...

Chat noir - Fine by me... at least it was a kiss from m'lady...*grin* let's tell the group huh?... to see if they also agree..

Ladybug - Ok fine... *shouts again to all the people of Paris for the answer* DO YOU GUYS ALL AGREE ON ME KISSING CHAT NOIR!!

All the people of Paris - YESSSSSS!

Ladybug - WELL THEN... ON ONE CONDITION!! I WILL KISS CHAT NOIR, IF IT IS ON THE CHEEK. IS THAT OK?

All the people of Paris - NO ... IF YOU DON'T WE WONT LET YOU GUYS OFF THE ROPES UNTILL YOU GUYS KISS!

Ladybug - but I'm not really in the mood to kiss chat noir right now...*she mumbles*

Chat noir - what did you say m'lady.???

Ladybug - Oh uh, I just said that umm instead of kissing to get out free we can just use your cataclysm...

Chat noir - We can do that.. but we do need to owe them something, because they did all this just for us.

Ladybug - we do owe them ... How bout this...what about I just give you a peck on the lips then it will be fine then?

Chat noir - Sure , fine by me ... let's ask the people shall we?