Chapter "10"

Chat noir - m'lady?

Ladybug - chat noir?

Chat noir - OH IT IS YOU!!! *happy*

Ladybug - ok you can get me down now chat noir! Your hugs are always so long and you squeeze people.

Chat noir - oh....

Ladybug - not in a mean way!!!

Chat noir - OH!!!!

Ladybug - anyways...... I'm sorry about the past few weeks for patrol... I..I just been so busy lately with my other half ....

Chat noir - it's ok ladybug. Besides it not like there was an akuma when you were gone-(cut off)

Akuma - You dare to not listen to your parents! You will regret what will happen to you!

Ladybug - wow chat noir.... out of all times an AKUMA!!!!!

Chat noir - hehehe 😅 I guess I spoke too soon?!?

Ladybug - I guess you did! LUCKY CHARM

Chat noir - hehehe .... oops

Ladybug - chat noir! Help me-**** gets thrown over a wall then ladybug falls flat on the floor***

Chat noir - LADYBUG!!!!! NOOO!

Akuma - give up now! And give me your miraculous!

Chat noir - *mad* NEVER! CATACLYSM!

* puts the cataclysm through the akuma heart*

Akuma - NOOO!!!!!!!!

*he picks up ladybug and tell him how to purify an akuma with the yo-yo*

Chat noir - Ladybug ? If your still alive can you tell me how to purify an akuma with your yo-yo ?

Ladybug - no... *stammering* I'll... d-do it..... *gets up from the floor*

Chat noir - no... you need to rest... tell me m'lady...

Ladybug - no.. I'll do it Chat noir.. i still have strength.

Chat noir - ok if that's what you say....

Ladybug - "no more evil for you akuma.."
*purify's the akuma...*

Chat noir - now let's g- (get cuff of by ladybug)

Ladybug - *falls on the floor.....*

Chat noir - ladybug!!!! Omg let's get you to a h-
Get ready!!!!!!!!

*ladybug's transformation wore off*

Chat noir - it was marinette!!! It was marinette the whole time and I couldn't even notice!!! But that will wait...now all I gotta do is de-transform and go to a hospital that will help marinette!

Sorry that this was so short! I was actually writing this in the school bathroom hahahah! But I gotta go ! See ya

¡MIRACULOUS OUT!