How Soon is to Soon?

~Lin's POV~

I collapsed next to Jonathan, we were panting after a hard round of sex. He was still in the tiara from his costume. I took it off his head a threw it to the ground. God he was so sweaty. I leaned over and kissed him.

"Goodnight I love you," I said. He was already asleep. He was exahusted. I placed another kiss on his cheek as I rolled over to my side of the bed, but I couldn't sleep. I wanted to marry Groff. Yes we've been dating for 7 months, yes I know it's soon, but I love him, I really love him. I know you're suppose to wait at least a year, but I love him. I decided to text Rafa. I'd text Daveed, but he's drunk.

Linamonroll: Hey you awake.

HellomynameisRafael: Yes, I'm looking after a puking, horny Diggs.

Linamonroll: I need to ask you something.

HellomynameisRafael: Anything dude.

Linamonroll: I think I wanna marry Groff.

HellomynameisRafael:...........................

HellomynameisRafael: YES YOU SHOULD YOU ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER GO GET HIM BIG BOIIIIIII! WHAT TYPE OF RING ARE YOU THINKING, WHEN, WHERE OMG OMG!

Linamonroll: I haven't even thought of that. I'm just wondering if this is to soon.

HellomynameisRafael: Love comes at all types of speeds. For me and Diggs it took us 7 years to tie the knot, but that's because we were afraid of the backlash. I bet we would of gotten married within the first three months of us dating if we could. Sure that would of been a bad idea, but we loved each other. Honestly I think you have to somehow ask Groff.

Linamonroll: And how am I going to do that without sounding suspicious?

HellomynameisRafael: IDK, figure it out. If you'll excuse me Daveed just puked on me and is now humping my leg. I gotta go.

Linamonroll: LMAO. Good luck with that.

Ahhhhhhh Rafa is pretty funny. I decided to text Thayne.

Linamonroll: Thayne..........

Mr.🍪: Yessssssssssss

Linamonroll: Can you do something for me?

Mr.🍪: Anything my brother almost killed you!

Linamonroll: 1. It's not your fault, 2. I didn't get hurt that bad, 3. I wanna marry Groff. I know it's soon, but can you text him something along the lines of how cute we are as a couple and if he'd ever consider marrying me?

Mr.🍪: YESSSSSSSSS OF COURSE! NO IT'S NOT TO SOON, I'LL DO THAT RIGHT NOW GO TO SLEEP!

Linamonroll: Alright, goodnight.

I fell asleep.

~Groff's POV~

I woke up, it was 3 am and I needed to pee. I rolled over and grabbed my phone. I had a text from Thayne.

Mr.🍪: You and Lin are sooooooooooooooooooooo cute. I wanna plan your future wedding. Speaking of which, would you ever marry Lin, if so when?

I got up and peed. When I was done I texted him back.

Groffsauce: If he proposed to me right now, I'd say yes. I'd prefer to date for atleast a year before he pops the question though.

I went back to sleep.

~Lin's POV~

I woke up. It was Anthony's birthday today so we were having a party. I had a text from Thayne. It was a screenshot of his texts with Groff. HE WANTED TO MARRY ME! He wanted to wait atleast a year though. Maybe on his birthday. Yeah that's a good idea, his birthday. That would be almost a year. Perfect! I still had 4 months to plan, but I'll figure it out.

A/n two updates in one day! Anyways when should Lin propose or is it to soon?