Chapter 1: She died

In a lonely silent road there was a figure of a person running.
Xiu Mei Hua ran and left. Today was her 25th birthday and she held a party yet she flee. Her countless thoughts encircling her mind as countless tears continued to fall through her cheeks. Regret, hatred and loathing reflected through her uneven eyes.

She knew that she was so ugly. Her face and body looks like a monster. It was her biggest flaw. In her 25 years of existence she thought it was better for her to not exist. Every single day was a torment for her. Every single person laughs, throws and curse at her.

Every day was hell, just because of her appearance. She was talented, kind, honest, intelligent and even known as a International Professional Doctor but was that happiness? No. At most she gained pity but no one actually helped or saved her. She heals and cures countless people but they were scared at her appearance but at the very least still thank her. She was at least happy of helping others but she was just really unlucky. She just found out today on her 25th birthday her boyfriend was just actually fooling her and even saw him fucking another girl on her own room. Ha! And even said hurtful things, curses and wished for her to die already. Who's the girl he's fucking? It was her one and only damned trusted childhood friend whom she treats like her sister! Was appearance really just everything?! Just what the hell did she did wrong?!

And also her own parents actually planned on killing her for unnecessary things and claim her money. Really! It was just too much! "unnecessary things"? Curse that! How painful is it to know that your parents wanted to kill you? Parents? What's that?! Hurt she was so damned hurt she was so kindhearted but in the end what did she got?

She had enough she just want to finish everything. Crossing a road with her eyes blurred with brimming tears. What she last saw was a light. A loud crush was heard creating a bloody scene.
Xiu Mei Hua felt her consciousness left.

Her final thoughts, If i ever lived again I wish for a goddess like appearance and destroy those pathetic and foolish humans blinded by beauty!