Learning with each other

It's been couple weeks and Bangtan were getting ready for another comeback and soon a world tour. Their hearts full of anxiety and happiness mixed with the fear of the unknown. Despite they have been on tour already, this time they had extra responsibilities; to reach even more people, to sell even more tickets.

Lot of pressure was running inside their heads and to get even "better" Namjoon's VIP choreographer quit because of family health problems.
It was like everything was going down slowly by slowly and their comeback was knocking the door.

"Y/N, I'd like to meet when you finish Jungkook's practice."

The manager said on the phone to you earlier. Once you finished, you have Jungkook a fast kiss on his lips and dashed to your meeting.

You knocked the manager door gently while fixing your ponytail and clothes.

"Come in." He said.

You entered the room and bowed to him. He, always so elegant and educated, was waiting for you standing behind his table.
He gestures showing you to sit on the chair before his table.

You nod and sat while he served you a glass of water, sitting on his own table  a little bit aside of you, facing the office door.

"You must be tired..." he smiled.

"Oh just a little " you awkwardly smiled back still trying to catch your breath since you were dancing couple minutes ago.
You don't want him to think you can't handle the situation.

"Ms Y/N, I believe you know what happened already. With Namjoon's VIP choreographer?" He crossed his arms across his chest.

"Oh yeah..I'm worried about Joon.." you took a sip of the water and placed the cup on the table.

"Me too, me too..that's why I called you here..." he took a brief pause gathering some papers on his table.

"You are one of our best choreographers here...you and Jimin's  are the best ones..." he kept searching something on the tiny letters of those papers.

"Thank you, sir..." you nod smiling.

"My point is, would you be Jimin's choreographer too? Like Jimin and Jungkook...?" He spat.

Your eyes widen surprised staring at him incredulous, grabbing the glass of water and drinking it quite clumsy.

"I mean, my plan was passing Jimin to you and Namjoon to Jimin's choreographer... you know, Jimin have practiced with you once and the result was amazing....also he..." He kept talking and his voice faded, inside your head you had only one thing: Jimin and Jungkook, practicing together and learning from you.

"Of course! I can do it. Count on me!" You interrupted him suddenly and he awkwardly smiled at you.

"Really?" He doubted.

"For sure!" You nod happily and smiling wide.

"Okay then, I'll communicate the boys la-"

"Don't need too, sir. I can tell them. You have lot of things to fix with this issue, leave it to me." You sweetly and calmly got up and bowed to him.

"Okay then, I'll leave it to you" he nods.

You leave the room closing the door.
A devilishly smirk crept on your lips and you murmur.

"My pleasure....boss." you bit your lips.