Discovering you, discovering me

You watched the boys making out quiet and holding your breath.

It was like a long hidden desire that finally became reality, their bodies started to show it as their skin shivered and their breath started to get heavy and needy.

Jungkook's lips didn't leave Jimin's neck, marking him all over with rough kisses and long bites.

You could only think, how the hell he was so straightforward dominant with Jimin but pure submissive when it's with you.

You smirked silently bithing your lower lip, that was a new sensation. But somehow it turns you on to know he is only submissive to you.

Jungkook slender fingers traced Jimin's sides until he could reach the hem of his shirt. Jimin pushed him hesitant and they connect their eyes for long seconds unsure about what they were doing or going to do.

"J-Jung..I.." Jimin murmured.

"You don't want it..." Jungkook impatiently moved away from him disappointed.

"It's not that!"Jimin shouted-whispered frowning.

"Then?" Jungkook arch his both brows.

"I'm...I-"

"He's scared." You entered the room, reaching the arm chair, sitting on it and crossing your legs.

"Y/N!" Jimin covered his mouth startled blushing and slightly showing guilty on his eyes.

"It's okay...I know this would happen and...honestly" your eyes meet Jungkook's worried puppy gaze.

Your index finger calls him closer and he doesn't hesitate to come. Once he reaches close you take his hand gently, bringing back to the bed, sitting him close to Jimin.

"What frightens you?" You crouch before Jimin which was sitting on the edge of the bed.

Your hand touch Jimin's cheek, caressing it.

"I...what if it hurts?" He bites his lower lip.

His head drop down as he loses all the braveness to face Jungkook which was sitting by his side.

"Then Kookie won't do..." your mischievous gaze meet Jungkook's confused face still trying to understand what you were trying to do.

But you had all planned on your mind.

And it includes seeing Jimin contorting of pleasure.

By the both of you.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●
I'm sorry I let you guys get crazy for so long. I've beem working a lot these last months so... it was hard to come here!

I'm now working on the next chapt and....OH BOY ITS DIRTY.