~Louder louder, the voices in my head~

A/N
So where did the last book even leave off. Like something about Ciel and You... and some cringy dark angel shit right? Right. And Alois is all Emo and regrets things. And he's with this chick named Nikki and uh. You forgot everything that happened. I guess because of a ring or something... ahhh... that sounds about right? Okay let's start there.

(Y/N POV)
I stare out the giant window of one of the hallways in the Phantomhive estate. Rain hits the glass in a soft pitter patter. The water warping the garden below into a blurry mess. I frown at the view. The sight filled me with an unfamiliar meloncholy that spurt through my body in an intense wave, making me shudder and turn away. As of late I'd been feeling off. Something was missing. But what? Crossing my arms over my chest, I continue down the long hallway, wondering where my dear fiancée could be. It wasn't long before I found him. (Okay scratch that- I just reread the last fic and apparently y'all aren't engaged. He just gave u a ring for some reason...) He stood in a room full of a books- a library, talking with his butler in hushed tones.
"Knock knock." I say softly, stopping at the doorway. The two turn to look at me.
"Hello (Y/N)." Ciel says. I enter the room.
"What are you two whispering about?" I ask. Ciel motions towards me, and I approach him. He takes my hand, and looks at my finger, examining the ring. I blink at him, as he looks at it from all angles. He glances up at his butler, and gives a slight nod.
"Lady y/n" Sebastian says, stepping in next to us. I look away from Ciel and towards the taller man.
"Would you happen know anyone by the name Alois Trancy?"
This question caught me off guard. The name did sound familiar, but in a sort of, 'maybe I heard it in a dream', sort of way. I'm quiet as I think to myself, and suddenly it hits me.
"I-"
A searing pain washed over me, cancelling any epiphanies about the name I might have had before.
I let out a yelp, grabbing my head with my hands, and kneel over, the pain flooring me.
Ciel bends down next to my shaking body, as sweat pours down my face. The more I thought about the name, and where I might have heard it before, the more it hurt. The pain consumed me, forming tears in my eyes. I had to erase that name from my memories... it hurt... physically... too bad. I let out small pants as I begin to recover, thinking of other things. The pain subsides to a migraine, and I look up.
"What the-"
"Y/N" Ciel cuts me off, and takes my hand, looking at the ring again, he smiles slightly, pulling my hand towards his chest.
"What?"
"Nothing." He says, and stands.
"If you'd excuse me, I'd like a private word with Sebastian."
"O-okay..." I stammer, standing, and walking out of the room. What had that been about? I ponder to myself, and go off in search of Mey-Rin to get something for the massive migraine that pounded in my temples.

A/N

So hey guys 👀 I forget what I used to write in my lil note thing but uh... was it like:

Vote

Rate

Follow?

And Did I sign here or before?!

Idk dudes.👀