15.

Staff: "Ok. Let's start with Yugyeom. He will be with Yumi, because Yugyeom is one the best dancer and Yumi needs more work, so we think you would be a good pair."
  I looked at Yumi and sent her a thumbs up. She looked really happy for being paired up with Yugyeom but I saw a tint of disappointment on her eyes, probably because of the staff coment on her dancing, and I wasn't de only one who noticed that because Yugyeom started rubbing her back and telling her "we are gonna do great don't worry" which made her truly smile.
  Staff: "Now. Bambam. You and Jihyo-"
  Before could continue Bambam screamed cutting them off.
  Bambam: "YES!"
  Everyone looked at Bambam confused. Well everyone except Jihyo who just looked at the ground blushing.
  Bambam: "Huh.. I-I'm s-sorry... p-please continue..."
  The embarrassement was plastered on Bambam's face.
  Staff: "Thank you... you will be a team because you both have very similar personalities and we think you will get to concess for the dance quickly."
  Jihyo: "Thank you."
  Jihyo talked with a huge smile on her face and I looked at her wiggling my eyebrows to tease her and she sent me a glare which made laugh.
  Staff: "Ok. Moving on. Youngjae. You know that you're the one who needs more practice on the dances."
  Youngjae: "Yes..."
  Youngjae looked at the ground and kicked the air softly. I went to him placing my hand on his arm.
  Mina: "You are amazing in your own way Youngjae. And you dance well!"
  He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and went to the place I was before.
  Staff: "So we decided to put you with one of the girls that dances the best, and you get along well."
  Jackson: "But he gets along well with all of them."
  We all chuckled at Jackson's statement mostly it had a tint of jealousy on it.
  Bambam: "A true Ladies Man."
  Staff: "So we decided to put you with Sophie. Sophie, Youngjae is at your hands."
  Yumi: "That is not gonna end well."
  Sophie: "tHAt iS nOt gOnNA EnD WeLL"
  We all laughed at Sophie's childish ways.
  Staff: "Jinyoung. We know that you can choreograph dances, and you are very calm and serene on the way you dance, so we put you with Mina, we put you with her because she is very sexy in her way of dancing *you start blushing*  so we think you balance each other really well. And to top that you have a lot of chemistry with one another. This combination will turn out really interesting."
  You look at Jinyoung and he is smiling at you but as soon as your eyes lock he looks away. He tried to hide it but I saw that his cheeks were a bit red just like mine. I looked down and laughed at myself. Lisa who was beside me nudge her shoulder on mine I looked at her and she was smiling. I pushed her slightly and she laughed.
  Staff: "Ok now Jackson."
  Lisa immediately grabbed my arm.
  Staff: "you are gonna be with Lisa."
  Lisa grabbed my arm strongly and started jumping slightly on her place which made me chuckle.
  Staff: "Because you are both good dancers and you both have the comfort and chemistry with one another. And You Lisa just like Jinyoung are very calm on your way of dancing which makes them really pretty. And we have noticed you are a little bit introverted, and Jackson... well he is Jackson... extra. So we think this will be a good combination."
  While still grabbing my arm Lisa looked at Jackson who was already looking at her and winked. Lisa looked at me with cheeks as red as a tomato. I couldn't help but to laugh. She let go of my arm and slapped it lightly.
  Staff: "Jaebeom. You will be with Mary. Because we are very similar. On personalities and on way of dancing. So we think it will turn out interesting."
  Mary looked at Jaebeom smirking and he smirked back.
  Staff: "And last but not least. Mark and Caroline. Because both of you are kinda of introverted and you just stay in your corner not bugging anyone, except some people."
  With that Caroline eyes land on me and she smiles and Mark's eyes land on Bambam with a glare followed by a smile.
  Staff: "We think your dance will turn out really beautiful. We are curious to see the dances you will prepare.
Did you catch everything?"
  Everyone: "YES!"
  Staff: "Then go home and tomorrow the 14 of you come here at the same hour from today and you will start working in your dances."
  Everyone: "Got it!"
After that we all went home.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Heyyyyyy. Hope you like this boring chapter.
See ya~~