The Sub

In this one Evan's the submissive! It's not for everyone, but i like it :). I know I've been mostly posting smuts lately, but that't just what I've been motivated to write (hehe) hope y'all will forgive me! Enjoy the story!

I came home to find Evan nowhere to be found.  I called out his name, only to realise I heard the shower running and discovered where he was.

I smirked to myself when I realised Evan was alone in the shower, without any knowledge I was home. I soundlessly made my way to the guest bedroom's adjoining bathroom and opened the door, only to see his chiselled silhouette outlined in steam against the shower's protective screen. I quietly slipped off my dress and snuck into the stall behind him. He jumped.

"Oh hey! I didn't realise you were hO-ome..." Evan speech faltered as I suddenly wrapped my hand around his cock.

He swallowed hard. He was putty in my hands.

Instead of beginning to pump, like I normally would, I released my grip around his now throbbing member and traced my hands up his chest until they were resting gently on the nape of his neck. I pulled him towards me until our lips were only just touching.

"Baby..." he groaned needily.

I locked our lips together, feeling Evan twist his toned arms around my waist. I deepened the kiss, slipping my tongue into his mouth when he gasped for air, and tangling my fingers into his soaked brown locks. I tugged gently on the dark strands, rewarded with a low moan from Evan. His growing erection pushed up against my skin, small amounts of precum dribbling from the tip and onto my thigh. I broke the kiss and moved my lips down to his jawline, sucking and nibbling gently at the flesh, met with a needy whine from Evan.

"Oh god, please. I need you," he whimpered, desperately pawing at his swollen cock in an attempt to recreate the feeling he knew only I could give him.

I smirked and turned off the shower head. I led him to the bed in the adjoining room. He let me push him back onto the bed as I slowly kissed down his body. I started at his chin, softly nipping at his neck, before leaving a trail of tender kisses down his chest, eventually reaching the base of his shaft. Evan sucked in a breath, and I looked up to see him with his eyes squeezed tightly shut. I chuckled.

"Open 'em up, Pretty Boy. I want you to see everything you're getting,"

He reluctantly pried his lids apart, watching me intensely as I carefully brought my tongue down on his tip. He clutched the bedsheets in his fists; I closed my mouth around his aching cock. I brought him out of my mouth again slowly, relishing each moment of his torture.

"Please, baby. No teasing," he whined, desperate for pleasure.

I decided to drag it out further, once again moving my lips down his shaft, only this time, gently gliding my teeth up his shaft as I brought my mouth off his dick. His whole body shivered at his sensation, him stuttering out unsteady breaths and quiet moans. I did this one more time, before suddenly slamming his cock to the back of my throat, causing him to curse loudly and choke out a loud, belaboured moan. I quickly started to bob my head up and down on his shaft, sucking him off hard, as I vigorously pumped his base with my hands at the same time. Evan gripped the sheets even tighter, jolting his head up from the pillow and attempting to sit up to better cope the feeling. Without stopping, I quickly took one hand and pressed it firmly on his chest, pushing him back on to the bed. I dragged my nails down his body until they reached their former position around the base of his cock. His body convulsed, and he moaned loudly, whining my name and attempting to grab a handful of my hair to steady himself.

"Oh god! Fuck I'm gonna..." Evan whimpered, before releasing a gush of warm liquid into my mouth. He moaned again, and I held the substance in my mouth, crawling up to his lips and releasing some of his cum into his own mouth. He kissed me deeply and gratefully, his breathing still shaky. The white fluid smeared around both of our lips; I traced along the trail, pressing my digit into his mouth and allowing him to suck admiringly. I pulled my finger out and he stared up at me, straining to catch him breath. I tangled my fingers in his curls once again.

"Now, it's my turn."