training pt.2

Hehe sori not sorry for the photo!!

Namjoon's pov

"Were on our training.. and how do you know (y/n)'s name?"

"She's the nicest girl we have encounter.. and all of the species here loves her, when the first time she came here... she hurriedly told her parents to buy this place.. and.. every year..she visit us and, she also help the staff in cleaning this place, she also help planting new trees in here... we all love her.."

"Well its not that shocking for her to do that, she really seem a nice girl even the first time we met her"

"And do you know about the solar eclipse? Its the most beautiful thing if I must say! Only 2 and half months to wait and it will show!!"

"How do you know bout it?" Jin hyung asked the fish

"Well.. animals naturally can feel it.. our instinct is natural whenever its about nature!"

"Oh reall--"

"GGGGIIIYYYAAAAAHHH!!!! I HATE SNAKEU! AHHH GO AWAY AAHHHH!!!"
Jhope suddenly rise from under water and run in the surface

"Wah HYUNG! THIS CRAB IS TALKING TO MEEEEE!!" Then jimin clung on suga, making suga awake and disturbed from his sleep.... oh no..

"You. Awaken. The. Beast. Now. You. Will. Pay!!!!!"  Then suga lift a lot of baby crab, letting it talk to jimin making him go insane and run onto the cabin crying.

(Im laughing while Im writing this😂😂)

"Yeah bye chi!" Jin hyung said

"What can you say about our powers? Isn't cool?"

"Yeah.. but.. now, my consciences will bother me everytime we'll eat fish.... "

"Hahaha"

******time skip******

"Sorry hyung please forgive me!!"

"Give me 5 new big pillows then I'll forgive you"

"Now lets go to our stadium, fire and ice power training here we comeee!!"

**stadium**

"Now your fire! Make it big!"

We had form a circle, burning some of the grass but were not getting affected by the heat, and we noticed that whenever we're using our power's .. our eyes will change in color,  we know if eyes will change in color so were safe from being caught in public, we just can't let other people know

"Haha I can form sword's and shield using fire! Hyung this is awsome!" Jungkook then run and perform stunt while holding his fire weapon

"Were like some sort of superhero's "

"Now change to Ice!"

We all change our powers from fire to ice, we're not affected by the coldness too

Suga's pov

When we change on ice, I try to form a weapon, resulting to a sword too, when I look over (y/n) she have this skyblue eye color, she's beautiful , she began to wave her hand forming something on the ground, words... I love you?

But... who is she talking about? Or is it just her hobby writting I love you?

I wish that it could be me, but something is holding me back from loving her... why does it feel wrong?

****************************************

안녕 칭굿! How was it? Just comment your thoughts and if you like it please vote!
사랑해요 , 잘가요!