trouble

No one's pov

The 8 young adults came back from the island, expecting things to get better and normal with their powers but their thought is wrong

"Hyung! Why is there a police outside (y/n)'s house?"

"What?" (Y/n) cant believe this...  no one have ever know where she live and.. why is really there a police and... a mental staff? She didnt do anything! She's a quiet student who doesnt really do anything much outside her house

"Uhm hello sir but do you know where thus girl is? Someone had reported that she's been causing troubles"

"Wait what? How am I gonna make troubles if Im not here for weeks?! Who the fuck reported that?"

"It was a student at (n/o/s) named Richie? Yes thats her name."

That bitch! She's looking for war? I'LL GIVE HER WAR!

"Okay mister you can take me and test me.. but if there's nothing wrong with me.. I'll assure you that you will lose your job! And you will learn not to believe lie's!"

She said getting abit angry.. realizing if she let her emotions dominate her.. her eyes will change in colour so she just try to cool down while hopping down the van

"Take care of the house oppa while Im gone ok?"

"Yes (y/n)! Be safe.."

****time skip*******
Richie's pov

Damn! Im smart! The attention will be mine now! Her friends is my second target.. hmm I think I should give them a valuable lessons and they will learn not to mess with me...

"What's your next plan?"

"Making her friends suffer.."

"Suffer it is? And by the way.. how do you know (y/n)'s house?"

"Well... Im not called as the spy princess for nothing right?"

"Yeah.. and also...why have'nt you attend our meeting? James have been asking me about you!"

"Let him wait for now.. how could he shout at me? Im his future mafian wife and he dared to raise his voice at me?"

"And let me just add... how come your'e always safe and your personality is not yet revealed at school?"

"Simple.... money!"

We laugh and planning on how Im gonna get her friends and make them suffer too

"Oh I already have plans!!"

"What is it?"

*******time skip********

Your pov

"Im sorry maam! Please I dont want to lose my job! I need thus job to support my family!"

"I'll let it slide for now, but if this happened again to my daughter.. its my husband who's gonna decide for you..."

"Thank you maam... and we're really sorry"

"Princess are you alright?"

"Yes mom... let's go home... I'm tired"

I said not really feeling tired, but jist a little bit

"Oh and I forgot to tell you that... its normal for you to feel tired because your not fully adopting your new self.. same as the boys.."

******bedroom*****

"Good night mom... love you"

"Goodnight princess"

****************************************

How was it? Just comment and if you like it please do vote!