Suengkwan X Sungyeon

|Highlight|
Sungyeon and Suengkwan was both rivals  in english. Suengkwan claimed he was the best while Sungyeon laughed at his statement. Now both of them were paired to make the school newspaper headline about the sports in english.

||Suengkwan||
That Bae Sungyeon is getting on my nerves! I hate her and she pushed me off number 1. Were currently inside the english club meeting

"We have no one to help the newspaper headline for english? Is there anyone who wants to help?" Our english teacher said and I raised my hands. "Suengkwan sure"

"Yes im the best at this area"I heard a loud chuckle and saw Sungyeon raising her hand.

Great! Another show off

"Ssaem (Teacher)!  Why not give it to me? Im the top english student here after all"

"Well since you two are good why not do it together?"

"No! I dont need her help ssaem" I said

"Enough! Its either you both do it or else the extra credits is all gone and i will need that tommorow" The english club meeting ended. I was left with Sungyeon and i cough.

"What?"

"We need to start now !"

"Oh yeah lets go interview a few sports student and ask them and translate it in English" Sungyeon said and grab her mini book while i grabbed my checkboard along with a ballpapen

The school gym was full of basketball players and volleyball players. "Lets start with the BP players"

"Sure madamn " I said loud enought for her to hear the word 'Damn'.

"So Wong Yungkei or Lucas tell us how much you guys are preparing for the sports fest.

"We are practicing hard and beat our records to prepare."

"Well my last question is What is sport to you?"

"Sports is not just a skill or hobby. It about the talent and passion to play" I wrote down everything he said and Sungyeon checked the paper and laugh

"What?"

"I cant believe you're the top two with this kind of misspelled word. Its ' P - a - s - s -i - o - n for passion not F-a-s-h-t-i-o-n'"

"Tsk! You really are mean and so bratyy" I said to her and walked out. I heard her calling me

"Soongkwan"

"Its Suengkwan not Soongkwan! Im not bragging just telling you"

"Im sorry"

"Why are you apologizing ?"

"Because i became a bitch and said bad things to you?"

"Wow why?" I asked her

"Because I like you!" I frozed when i heard her say that "What?"

"I like you! Johahae! Gusto kita! I like you whats so not clear about that" Sungyeon suddenly ran and I hugged her back

"I like you too and dont leave"

"Why cant i leave? I already embarrassed myself"

"Because we have headline to finish and i already tols you that i like you too" I placed a kiss on her forehead and whispered.

"I like you too Sungyeon"

[END]