chapter - 7

King's Ethan Ron

When i saw king's of siopia I'm feel someone betrayed me . I bought her into back my palace .
I burn her foot because she try to run away from me so I'm punished her . Whenever she tried to run away from me she always remember her punishment . But I'm felling bad also because when I carried her in my arms I looked into her eyes she's trying to ask me why I'm doing this to her. I put her down her on the bed . Then I called the servant and told them to bought the healer . Healer came the room and checked her foot she told me her foot burned very badly so it keeps time for healing approximately two or three weeks .
Healer applied medical paste on her foot . Then I left the room.
Now I'm in my room .
How can she try to run away and she also told her plan to king's of siopia . She love him . But now she's mine nobody Gona take her aways from me .
I called my ministry and then tell them I'm going to killed the king of siopia . The war will be in next week so prepared everything

After one week

Aruba

I'm feeling better now my foots is almost healed . I heard the maids talking to war .
War???
Then the maid came into the room she gave the plate for medicine and food . I asked her Which war she talking she looked me shocked !!
And said my lady you really don't know about the war . I said yes and start ate my food . She said
There is going to be a war between the two kings. I asked her who's ??
King's of siopia and king's Ethan Ron
I'm shocked plate fell by my hand and it's broken into the pieces of glass on the floor everywhere . I need to talked my lord I said that maid . She said king is going to be ready for the war . I said wanna meet him can you please tell me the king's room . She said " NO " my lady king's didn't gave you the permission to leave this room . I said please and try to get up on my feets it's hurt badly but I don't care some of the glass pieces hit my foot but I don't care I  have to meet him .
Why he doing this . he promise me he's didn't killed him
Then why he break his promise after all he's the king . He never break his promise then why today . I'm going to his room the maid try to stop me but I ignored her. And leaving the room .

I open the door of his room . I saw that he was keeping his sword on his hand. I below my head and gave him respect I said my lord he turned his head and looked at me .
He asked me did I need anything ??
I down my head to not looking him
And said yes I wanna remind you something my lord .
He gave me confused look !! Then he put his sword on table and take his steps towards form my side . Then he up his hand on my chin and lift it so I can looked into his eyes . I saw his dark green eye's was staring me . Then he said tell me my rainbow bird what I forgot .
I said my lord you promise me that you never killed king's of siopia . Then why war is going to be . I dare to asked him question I saw the anger of his eyes I down my head to looking floor .
Suddenly his hand Griped my waist and squeezed it very hardly I screamed out of pain . My feets is Hurting very badly I try to stand up but when he gripped my waist I loose my balance then he's caught me and lifting me his arms like a bridge style and put down me on the bed I try moved but his hand caught my hand very tightly tears falling down in my eyes to my cheeks . Then he said I promise you my rainbow bird that I don't killed that mother fucker but I never promise you to cut his body's into pieces . I promise he will not die but . I promise you he begging to me to wish killed him . Then he started kissing my neck I try to pushed him with my other hand . He got top on me .
He started removed my dress to my shoulders. I fell like electric current is running my body I try to open my mouth pl.. please...don... don't....do..this..to me.. please... I'm crying .
I feel his his tongue touched my neck line of my cleavage he squeezed my my right breast his hand .
I'm screaming , Aghhhhhhh...I'm  crying please..... please.... don't.... please...
He removed more my dress again my breasts is half showing I'm cry out louder and try to pushed him but he didn't moved a inch like a strong rock
He roughly bite my neck  I screamed in pain ... Aghhhhhhh..
I'm started crying out with my breath getting heavy  please..pl.. please... don't... please...stop...
He got up from the bed . I try to covered myself then he came near to me and wishper . I will promise you my rainbow bird I bought him here that you can saw his face last time.  after I cut his head into many pieces baby that you can't remember him again .
Now he's leaving I get up into my feet and caught his hand then he turned back I removed my hand and said to him please I'm begging you please don't killed him . He started laughing then his expression changed he said I have one condition if you are agree for it then I didn't killed him .
I said yes without thinking . He said expend the night with me right now be my mistress right now my rainbow bird.
Tears felling down I sat on my knees .....
He said what your answer my rainbow bird ...
I said YES I will do it .... I saw directly into his eyes

King's Ethan Ron

I was getting ready to go to war. I pulled out my sword in my hand but someone open door without knock I thought they must be my super commander I turned my head and saw my rainbow bird is here . I put my sword on table .

Why she came here did she need something or something happened with her ???

I asked her did you need anything ??
She down his head to not looking at me
And said yes I wanna remind you something my lord .
What she wants to remind me I'm confused !!!
I looked her side .
I take my steps towards form her side . Then I put my hand on her chin and lift his face so she can looked into my eyes . Then I said tell me my rainbow bird what I forgot .
She said my lord you promise me that you never killed king's of siopia . Then why war is going to be .
She wants to remind this how dare she asked me about this . Did she forget who I'm ??
I Griped his waist and squeezed it very hardly so that she screamed out of pain . When I gripped his waist she loose his balance then I saw her feets . I caught her and lifting her on my arms like a bridge style and put down her on the bed she try moved but I caught his hand very tightly tears falling down in her eyes to his cheeks . Then I tell her that I promise you my rainbow bird I'm not going to killed him (mother fucker) but I never promise you to cut his body's into many pieces . I promise he will not die but . I promise you he begging to me and wished me to killed him . Then now I saw her bright blue dress she's looking beautiful my heart is want her right now  . I started kissing his neck she try to pushed me with his other hand . The more I taste his body the more I want . I got top on her.
I started removed his dress to her shoulders. I feel her body is effected to my touched she's breathing heavily she said pl.. please...don... don't....do..this..to me.. please... She crying .
My tongue touched his neck line his cleavage I  squeezed her breast to my hand .
She's screaming , Aghhhhhhh... she's  crying please..... please.... don't.... please...
I want her I try to control myself but don't ...
I removed more her dress again his  breasts is half showing she's cry out louder and try to pushed me but
I bite his neck  she screamed in pain ... Aghhhhhhh..
She started crying out with her heavy breath and said please..pl.. please... don't... please...stop...
I got up from the bed . She try to covered herself then i came near to body and wishper . I will promise you my rainbow bird I bought him here that you can saw his face last time.  after I cut his head into many pieces baby that you can't remember him again .
Now I'm leaving suddenly someone caught my hand then i turned back she removed her hand and said to me please I'm begging you please don't killed him . I started laughing then I try to control my angry and said to her  I have one condition if she's agree for it then I didn't killed him .
She said yes without thinking . I said expend the night with me right now be my mistress right now my rainbow bird.
Tears felling down she sat on her knees .....
I said what your answer my rainbow bird .. she said YES I will do it .... I saw directly into his eyes .

Now I wanna cut him into the pieces  wait my rainbow bird . You love him that's my second conformation
Firstly you agreed to be my mistress and second you agreed to loosed your body because of him .....my blood is boiling I wanna see his blood on my storm ...