Chapter 55: Genius Wife Skills Activated

Dedicated to jenbaek_0105

Chapter 55: Genius Wife Skills Activated

* * *

Bang!!!

Still no one looks at their mind is focus on their own computers. They didn't hear or see that someone entered the room except for the two.

Zier slam the door and Gray was relieved!!!

'Zier! Big boss! This one is so professional that even I can't do anything but to slow down! We really can't stop the hacker!!!" Gray nervously said while he gave the paper he hold to him.

Zier frown and he look at the details. His eyes darkened more.

Lyricie entered the room together with Zier. She got chills.

Shut the hell wrong with this place?!

She took a little peak on the papers where he read.

She wanted to vomit blood!

Such a small matter and all of you are having a dark expression?!

She took a pity for her husband. They are victim by that person.

Yes! She knew who is that person is! That is one of the opponents she faced when she entered the contest!!!

Contest for the celebration of their school anniversary. It is where all top students participate in every classroom and grades and fight with the professionals. The ones who will win, will be exempted for the next examination plus will have perfect score!

"That's what I like!" Lyricie smile brightly. She's been waiting for this opportunity to fight with more experience.

Entering the arena, she sat in her respective chair nervously and excitedly.

Many cheers for her, many yell for her. She felt proud as she smiles sweetly- confidently.

An old man entered the arena grinning ear to ear. He sat opposite to her and he says "Hello. It's nice to meet you, my dear junior. If you want not to be called shame after you lose just say it now to avoid that. Haha."

Lyricie's smile twitched.

'What's wrong with this old fat man? Is he crazy?' She thought.

"I should be the one who will say that, old fat man." She confidently said to him as she cross her arms.

The old man wanted to choke blood.

'What did this girl said?!' He thought to himself while looking at her up and down.

"Hump! You will regret it! I never lose! "he said.

The referee signals them to start together with the timer.

Breaking the firewall will be the first. It's been almost an hour but they still keep up.

Lyricie found it amazing, she finally found a perfect rival of her however it's an old man.

"Oh, I finally found my perfect rival however he is OLD!" She shouted as she speed more of her doings.

The old man was furious. He underestimated this girl, he need to finish this fast! She's a real deal!!!

Plenty of sweat beads in the old man forehead until the timer stops, the old man widen his eyes in shocked.