Chapter 59: Is this an action movie?

Chapter 59" Is this an action movie?

* * *

"If you can't convince them, confuse them." by Harry S Truman

* * *

After receiving a call from his boss, Gray looked at his friends with his serious look. "Let's go. Our boss is trapped with our lady boss." He shouted and run outside. The others instantly reacted and follow him.

[]

Lyricie's eyes went cold for a second looking at the old man standing outside. She is extremely familiar with this old man. She had business with him last 4 years and didn't think she will see him again and most of all in this kind of situation. He is the current boss of Archiend Clan and a very close partner of Dongtchock Clan, however this clan is such a mysterious that only Archiend Clan knows their identity.

Lyricie's mind gets fuzzy. Her mind was spinning literally confused.

Does Zier have a connection to the underworld? Why do boss of the clan named Archiend Clan wanted Zier and even make a mess today in public?

It doesn't sound like public cause there is no people around in night time, but this place I still a public!

Is he part of one of the clan? Or is it something more?

They stay inside the car patiently waiting for someone to come and help them. Of course, they are outnumbered. They are hundreds while they are only two and there is also a reason. He can't fight like a demond in front of her and she didn't even know how to fight even if she has a cold personality. He can kill them all and he is really eager to kill them all but he can't, same goes to her. They endured it not even noticing each other odd reactions. Or else, if they notice, their own secrets will reveal all of the sudden.

She is enduring it by faking like she didn't have any that kind of ability by acting as a girl who is naturally in this kind of situation.

It is not yet time to reveal everything about myself! She is so afraid!!!

Even though she trusts him fully, she has her limits also she didn't know everything about him, why would she tell?

Right in time the old man burst out in anger.

BANG!

He fires his gun directly in the window however the window didn't even scratch or cracked. Gray and the others arrived. Zier covered her eyes and look what have happen.

"Stop right there!"

The old man who is about to fire again looks at Gray, the right handed of Zier.

"Chyper, get away from my master's car! Such a disgrace partner, you have no shame at all! Betrayal!" He coldly said as he points the gun to the old man.

A loud evil laugh heard from the old man. He step backwards and smirked. "No worries, his weak point is already here and seeing by this scene means his weakness will leave him. Everyone knows he is dangerous, right?"

Lyricie heard everything obviously, even the gunshot. She was paralyzed in amazement but it didn't show in her face, even at her eyes. He hops down the car leaving her inside for her to be safe.

"Speak." He coldly said ready to kill anytime anywhere.

"You are smart. Even your car can't even hit a single shot. Impressive. If you are really smart, then you have already guesses why am I here?!" He lustfully said. Zier dark eyes darkened even more.