His Dead Ex-Girlfriend

Hello! This will be my first entry here in watty. I hope you guys will read, vote, comment and be a fan. Thanks :)

BTW, some part of this story has actually happened in real life. The writer categorized it as ROMANCE FICTION to put some twist, modify and make the story sound to be more romantic rather than tragic. To protect the privacy of the persons involved, the writer opted to change the setting, names of characters and some fact of the story. The concept is somewhat similar to the whole fact of the event. Enjoy reading.

************************************************************************************************************

In our world of uncertainty, where hopes and dreams can be real and change is the only constant thing, how can love bloom when it already fades? How can truth become lies and lies become the mere fact?

If we will dig in much deeper into the context of love, lies will not matter any longer as well as the truth. Love will stand on its own no matter what it takes. Pain will become just a simple piece of embellishment in love.

SOMEWHERE IN TIME

Hon, when time comes that I will be gone to heaven, I wanted to know this instant the life that you’ll chose to live without me. Tell me.

Don’t say anything about that. Ayaw kung magsasalita ka pa ulit tungkol sa mga ganyang bagay.

P-pero…

Sshh…stop talking!

Pero hon, let’s face the truth that sooner or later mamatay din ako. I’ve undergone all the treatment there is for my condition but my body is not responsive. I will die soon, I know and I accepted it already.

Ok…hinding-hindi na ako manliligaw ni magkaroon ng girlfriend kahit kaylan. Alam ko namang you’ll not die, kaya hindi na ako maghahanap pa ng iba, ikaw lang talaga.

Hon, please don’t say such stupidity. Please lang, kung mahal mo talaga ako please assure me that you will move on and meet other girls or maybe eventually fall in love with someone. Malulungkot ako nyan ngayon pa lang. (sigh)

Sa ikakatahimik mo, One year…oo, one year akong hindi mangliligaw o magkakaroon ng girlfriend, promise yan.