Requests Open (read for details)

Hey! How are you? (Comment I would love to know)

As you will know, I took a break from this book, as I had a lot on with my writing and school commitments.

While I still have the same exams to study for at school, since I stopped writing these Imagines I have done very little writing and fallen out of the habit of doing it.

So, in order to re-kindle my love for all of my books, I thought it would be a good idea to leave my requests open for a week and then complete those requests for the people that wanted them.

However, having realised that this book is now at 10k, I thought that in celebration of that, and also to show my appreciation, I would open my requests for a whole month!

So, my requests for this Imagines book (Losers Club and Bowers Gang) will open from now until 00:00 on the 1st of October 2018.

They will be open again in the future, but I thought I should give myself a set amount of time to ease myself back into my old ways.

To request an imagine pease DM/PM me or leave a comment on THIS chapter

Here:

With the format of:

1) Character(s):
2) General storyline/ subject of imagine (as much detail as possible please):
3) The name you would like to be written as (could be made up):
4) Anonymous? Yes/No
5) Perspective (3rd person/1st person):
6) Any other details you may need/want to include

Thanks to anyone who requests something + I can't wait to write them!!

- Bella xo