Chapter 1

This a Asano X Karma Book hope you like it

Karma's Pov

I was sitting in the back of the class like normal. Kuro~Sensei was teaching English when Asano walked into the room. Kuro~Sensei quickly changed so Asano didnt know who he was. 

"The principle wants Karma to come see." He said. I sighed as i got up. What did i do this time. What does he want. I turned and saw that everyone was looking at me.

"Your favorite will be back soon." I said smiling as the class started chuckling. I walked out of the room. I followed behind him.

"So what does your father want me for this time?" I asked him. He just sighed.

"How should i know." He said. We made it to the main campus. We walked in the school and everyone was staring at us. I turned them and the jumped. I smirked.

"Is there something wrong here?" I asked as i walked to the kids that were staring at me. I quickly shook their head no. I smirked and followed behind Asano yet again. We soon made it to his office. Asano was about to knock when i just opened the door. 

"Dont just open up the office door without permission!" Asano yelled at me.

"I can do what i want you not my mom." I said as i walked into the room. Asano was mumbling random stuff under his breath. I saw that his dad was in his chair.

"What did you want?" I asked as i looked around.

"We will be switching you back to this building. It seems like your getting better. So there is no need for you to stay there." He said smiling. I was frowning. I know what he is doing.

"Sorry to decline your offer. I would rather stay on the hill then over here." I said as i looked at him.

"To bad that wasn't a question. You have already been switched. You will now be in Asano's classes." He said. Im cool with him trying to bring me back her, but no.

"No because 1, this is stupid, 2 i don't wanna be in a class with a little know it all brat, and 3 i just hate you. So i will be staying back on the hill now buh bye." I said walking out of the office. I made my way out of the school and went back to the hill. I soon made it on top. I saw that they were training now. I sighed.

Ok guys this is gonna be all for this chapter. I kinda lost at where i was going for this first chapter, but the next one will be longer and better. Sorry that this is short. I still hope you liked this chapter Bye!!