Truth Or Dare

I DO NOT OWN ALL THE CHARACTERS IN THE FANFIC

Star 

It was raining outside and Percy was getting really ADHD and started, "Star, I am really board" 

"Then go for a walk outside, you won't get wet"

"BORING"

"Draw something"

"Where are all your good ideas gone?"

"Wait, I got one, how about Truth or Dare"

"Prefect" Percy ran to go get some of his friends to play Truth or Dare in our Cabin.

He came back with a list saying:

ANNEBETH

THALIA

NICO

PIPER

JASON

ETHAN

RACHEL 

I smiled when i see the name Ethan on the list because ever since I met him I had a big crush on him, and I'm a TomBoy. Percy asks, "Star, can I go first?" 

"Fine, but it can't be on me" I answered and he smiles and then everyone runs in and I get off my bed and tapped on peoples shoulders to have them dry.

"Ok, Star said I can go first, so who will be my victim" Percy said while pointing at everyone with Annebeth on his lap.

Jason

Percy looked at me, smirked and said, "Jason Truth or Dare?"

"Dare" I didn't want to look like a loser in front of everyone mostly in front of Piper and Percy's little sister, Star. Why you ask, she is a TomBoy who never lets things go over two weeks.

"I dare you to kiss Thalia" I looked shocked, everyone was staring at me and Thalia, while we were glaring at Percy, but not everyone was straing at us because some one was giggling.

Star was giggling and we all looked at her with worried faces and she snapped, "What!"

"Y Y You j j just g gi gi  giggled" Precy mangered to say 

"I may act like a boy but I still have a small girl side that i need to crush" She just said with a straight face.

"Ok, lets get this Dare over with" I said looking really surprized from that shock.

THE REST SHALL BE REVEALED LATER