Payback and Death

I DO NOT OWN ALL THE CHARACTERS YOU SEE, ONLY STAR AND ETHAN

Jason

I stood up and walked over to Thaila who was now death glaring me for going though with this, I look over to Piper and mouth 'SORRY' and I turn back to Thaila and kiss her on the lips and move back after 1 second. 

"Err, you know you could just have kissed her on the cheek" Percy said looking shocked at what I did, I was going to get him back, I was going to get his sister.

"Ok, Star Truth or Dare?" I asked her

"Dare, bring it Sparky" she replied smirking 

"Alright, I dare you to go to the Ares cabin and kick Clarisse"

I smiled to myself and looked over to Star, who was giving that smile when she has an idea, then looks over at Percy and walks over to Percy and whispers something in his ear and he smiles.

Star

Jason really thought he could get revenge on Percy by using me, well we will see about next time, I walked over to Percy and whisper,

"I am going to act died, run outside 5 minutes after I leave and shout 'JASON I'M GOING TO KILL YOU' if he doesn't run outside drag me in the cabin to see what Jason has done, got it"

He smiles to my plan and I walk out, using my pretend blood and lie down and act died. 

5 minutes later Percy walks outside and pretends to be worried, he walks over to my 'lifeless body' and screams, "Jason, I am going to kill you!" with pretend crying, Jason and everyone runs outside our cabin and sees me died and gasps. 

Percy still was pretend crying with Annebeth trying to calm him down, then Jason walks over and says,

"Star, I am so sorry, I I swear on the River Styx, that I will never be angry with Percy ever---" 

"Well that's good" I say while laughing, Jason looks in shock while Percy starts to laugh walks over and hugs me and says to Jason,

"That's right, don't mess with the Jacksons"

I look around and see everyone in stock and then they start to laugh at Jason with me and Percy.

We all walked back in the Cabin and supposedly Thalia record the whole thing, I sit down and looked around then smiled and said,

"Piper, Truth or Dare"

"Dare" I smile at that, I walk over to Piper and wisper,

"Piper, dare Ethan into kissing his crush and change clothers with her"

Piper smiles at her dare and then looks over at Ethan and says,

"Ethan, Truth or Dare"