Feel it yum (yutae)

Tags:
Anal Sex, SmutGay , Sex , Bottom Nakamoto Yuta , Top Lee Taeyong
_______________________
Summary:
_______________________
Yuta has trouble with a certain part of the Cherry Bomb choreography. Taeyong offers his professional assistance.
_______________________

Work Text:

"No matter how long we try, i can't do that part taeyong. im not flexible and i keep forgetting... just have them put me in the back of the formation." yuta explained.
It was 4am in the SM dance practice rooms, the boys of NCT prepared for a comeback and Yuta was having trouble with a certain part of the choreography so Taeyong offered to help.

"It's not that hard if you stretch but you never do." Taeyong groans as he sat on the floor stretching out his legs. "Okay. like this Yuta." he gets up playing the music once again and moves his hips slowly, the sexual aspect came so naturally to him.

na na na na na na. eoseo ppalli pihae right cherry bomb

He spreads his legs going further down and touches the ground coming back up and looks at Yuta , stopping the music "You try next. cmon."

Yuta crosses his arms leaning against the big mirror of the dance practice room. "Can i just go to sleep? i'll get it right later. I'm tired, my face hurts." He begins to walk away before Taeyong pushes the stubborn boy against the mirror.

"No. you hear me? No. you're gonna get it tonight. Get on the fucking floor and listen to me." Taeyong wasn't playing games, Yutas been too confident lately.

Yuta was taken back by Taeyong sudden attitude and quickly obeyed, getting on the floor like he was told.
Taeyong sat in front of him "Uncross your legs."

"Why Taeyong-"
"Fucking do it before I do it for you Yuta." taeyong stares at Yuta with that signature look unique only to him.
Yuta uncrossed his legs slowly so they were in front of him before Taeyong put both hands on each one of the younger boys thighs and spread them out , suddenly Taeyong was hovering over Yuta gripping under his left thigh and slowly bringing his leg up to stretch.

Yuta felt the pain radiate throughout his leg as taeyong ceaselessly brought it up further.
"Taeyong please stop it hurts.." Yuta whines but the boys noises only encouraged taeyong to push his leg further, so far that his knee touched his chest.

Yuta didn't even know this was humanely possible for anyone except winwin. But it sure hurt like hell.
Yuta glares at Taeyong for not stopping and squirms under his body "Okay, stop it please it hurts, hyung." he pants.
Taeyong slowly put his leg down but kept the younger boy held down when he tried to sit up.

"taeyong." yuta grew impatient.
"We arent done yet Nayuta. I'll tell you when you can go. so stop asking." Taeyong grips the boys other thigh, but differently. this time, he ran his hand down from Yutas side touching the soft curves the boy had and slowly rubbed his thigh before gripping it to lift it.

Yuta couldn't say much, he was just staring at Taeyongs hand movements a bit startled but certainly not enough to tell him to stop. His hyungs lingering touch made Yuta feel butterflies in his stomach.

Slowly, Taeyong brought Yutas right leg up and Yuta seemed more fussy. The second one hurt more than the first for some reason. He could barely take it. This time Yuta was letting out small winces and whines as the pink haired boy brought his long leg closer to his chest .

"I-i can't take it much more ty." Yuta warned him but that still didn't stop him.
"We are almost there Yuta. hang on for me." taeyong said in a gentle voice as he finally got the foreign boy's leg to touch his chest completely.
"A-are we done..?" Yuta questioned, worn out from this stretching.