Worth it (yutae )

Tags:
------------
bottom!Yuta , stubborn!yuta , dom!taeyong , lightdomsubstuff , Choking , neck stuff , Punishment , Orgasm Denial , Spanking , pinning , Pet Names , Finger Fucking , Rough Sex , Complete , Plot What Plot/Porn Without Plot , PWP
_______________________
Summary:
__________
Yuta is a tease so Taeyong fucks it out of him.
_______________________

- sav
Work Text:

Taeyong slams Yuta into the wall pinning him in place, and kissed him hard to silence him. Yuta pushed at his chest, but a hand squeezed his ass hard, cutting off his complaint into a whine. Yuta pressed himself to Taeyong uselessly and moaned.

"You never listen, do you?" Taeyong growled as he trailed kisses down his neck.

Yuta shook in arousal under the weight if his words. In all honestly it wasn't that he didn't learn, it was simply that he didn't care.

Taeyong had repeatedly told him over and over again that he hates when Yuta teases him in public. Especially in front of the cameras. So it wasn't a surprise when Yuta went out of the way to embarrass him in front of the cameras. However matched with the fact that Yuta's hand happened to find Taeyong's thigh under the table, he would be in deep shit tonight.

He had let it slid at first, but when Yuta began to massage the muscle and slowly move his hand higher and higher, he had enough. Taeyong batted his hand away multiple times, as if it could really stop Yuta from continuing. It didn't help that the minors were messing around with a camera so Taeyong couldn't stop him.

Then Yuta being the little shit he was, palmed him, right in the middle of lunch, fully feeling Taeyong's thick hard member.

Then off to another event, and a mini performance and then a couple hours in a car, seated far from each other, not wanting to anger the beast any more and thus where Yuta was now; pinned against the wall.

Judging from the way Taeyong was acting and the press of his hard dick against his leg, he was still very much turned on.

"I don't- " Yuta managed two words before Taeyong shut him up with another animalistic kiss. His hands groped at him and his fingers dug into the waist band of his jeans, frustrated with it.

"Clothes off now," Taeyong said sourly and with a face of discontent. As if he didn't want to pull himself away from his lover.

Yuta huffed, angry about how he was already dripping and how he was so utterly whipped for Taeyong. At this point he was sure it was becoming an issue, considering he craved the punishment, but couldn't take it with dignity.

"I just wanted to play," Yuta said with a sneer as he pulled off his shirt, throwing it somewhere in the room, "wasn't my fault we didn't have time to take care of our needs." Yuta unbuckled his pants and pulled them down.

Taeyong's eyes roamed over his body making him feel hot all over and came to rest on his thighs. Yuta wasn't sure if he even heard him, but then Taeyong's gaze met his and he said, "Oh baby, you knew exactly what you were doing."

Yuta opens his mouth to complain some more but Taeyong is faster. "On your knees now."

It's scary how fast Yuta drops. His knees ache with how hard he landed, the thud probably audible from the next room. Taeyong sits down on the bed and Yuta turns his body towards him, wondering what the hell his lover had planned this time.