ᎢᎻᎬ NᎬᏔ ᏞᏆFᎬ

We ended up following Max outside. I had to squint my eyes because of the brightness but what I saw amazed me. There were people-metahumans actually just like us "We're not the only ones." mumbles Uriah. I shake my head still in awe, looking at it through glass did this no justice. I can feel the power in the air just bouncing from one person to another. Max leads us to a railroad tracks and I notice pegs leading to the top. "What are these for?" I question pointing to the red painted pegs then he hit us with some bull shit. "Climbing. It's leads us to what we Dauntless get around on." Max says it with a smile before grabbing one and climbing to the top.

The sound of a tail whistle carries through the air and a rectangular figure starts to come from the distance. Are we supposed to follow him? Something moving catches my attention "Uriah!" I short as I watch him climb with ease before jumping to the platform. I look to Zeke with question, are we really going to do this? "Last one up gives the winner their desert?" I nod my head and agree. Zeke smiles before running to climb up while I just jump and grab the ledge swinging my body to the top with ease. With all the things Zeke has lost to me you would think he wouldn't forget that I can just jump and be anywhere I need to be.

With a pout Zeke is the last to get up but the train turns and I see its painted grey "Come on!" I hear Max shout over the noise. Turning I see Uriah running so I start running "What are we doing?" I question "Get ready to jump!" Max shouts back. Jump? Jump where? The train sounds a whistle again almost like it knew my question. This guy can't really want us to jump on a moving train? It has to stop, no human being is crazy enough- Max jumps inside with ease- I guess he does.

Okay if I time this right I won't lose my head or a hand. All he did was bend his knees and jump that's it. Just bend and jump. Okay, one, two- "Tris look out!" I look infront if me to see there's no more room to run in an instant I throw my body agent the train and fall on the inside. My eyes land on the distance from here to the ground happy that I didn't go splat. "Good job kid." I smile my eyes never leaving the view of the new city. This may be fun after all.

We ride the train until a building and jump out. Max leads us down some stairs dimly lit by a few lamps. He stops at a door "Welcome to your new home." he opens the door and I'm left speechless.

Underneath us is a pit filled with stores, restaurants and entertainment all connected by bridges with rushing water underneath

Underneath us is a pit filled with stores, restaurants and entertainment all connected by bridges with rushing water underneath. I see people walking along the brown colored gates with little to no mind that there are no rails to stop them if they fall. "This is the center of your new life. If you choose to stay here that is." I look at Max bewildered, why would anyone want to leave? "Come I'll show you to your new house."

The three of us follow him carefully watching our steps. I try not to openly gawk at people I see. He leads us up several stairs to an opening I squint my eyes already use to the darkness of the compound. Once I'm outside I see rows of mansions. "One of these is ours?" Uriah asks in disbelief.